RCB vs CSK IPL 2020 44TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| BANGALORE vs CHENNAI 44TH IPL MATCH| RCB vs CSK WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings & RCB vs CSK 44th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RCB vs CSK 44th Match who will win and this match played on 25 Oct. RCB vs CSK Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
PITCH REPORT TODAY MATCH PREDICTION:-
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings Report Prediction
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 74
- Matches won batting first – 41
- Matches won bowling first – 33
- Average 1st Inns scores – 170-80
- Average 2nd Inns scores -150-60
- The highest total recorded – 211
- The lowest total recorded – 71
- Highest score chased – 201
- The lowest score defended – 134
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings Recent Form:-
RCB: W W L W W
CSK: L L L W L
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||10||7||3||–|
|Chennai Super Kings||11||3||8||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between RCB vs CSK 44th Match in IPL 2020
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 2
- Chennai Super Kings = 3
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Chennai Super Kings 44th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 26
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 9
- Chennai Super Kings = 16
- NR = 1
Playing11 CSK vs RCB:-
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:
- Faf du Plessis,
- Ruturaj Gaikwad,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- N Jagadeesan,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- Sam Curran,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- R Sai Kishore/Deepak Chahar,
- Josh Hazlewood,
- Imran Tahir
- Shardul Thakur.
CSK Team News
Well, what we can say about Chennai Super Kings. They’ve been pathetic to say they. They brought in Rturaj Gaikwad, N Jagadeesan, and Imran Tahir in the last game but it didn’t make any change in their fortunes. At the moment, CSK doesn’t know what to do with their team. They’re expected to play the same combination.
CSK Key Players
- Faf du Plessis – Faf du Plessis has been the lone warrior for CSK. He is their most consistent player and can be backed to score run against RCB
- Ambati Rayudu: Rayudu, just like Faf has been in terrific form of late and is expected to come good against Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Imran Tahir – Imran Tahir has not played much this season but the wicket at Dubai will suit him more than any other bowler in CSK.
CSK Team Form
Chennai has been awful this season with just 3 wins in 11 games.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Aaron Finch,
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Washington Sundar,
- Chris Morris,
- Isuru Udana,
- Mohammad Siraj/Shahbaz Ahmed,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Navdeep Saini.
RCB Team News
RCB must be over the moon after their performance in the last game. They don’t need to make any changes in their playing XI. However, with his team almost certain to make playoffs, Kohli might rest some players to try out their bench strength.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers – AB de Villiers has been outstanding in the IPL 2020 for RCB. He’s been brutal and has played some of the finest knocks of the season. He’ll be eager to continue his good run.
- Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli has been pivotal in RCB success as a team this season. He can be backed to play another match-winning knock against CSK
- Yuzvendra Chahal/Washington Sunder – The spin duo has been phenomenal in IPL 2020. They’ll be the trump card for RCB on a dead Dubai wicket.
RCB Team Form
RCB thrashed Kolkata in their last game and are flying high on confidence. Royal Challengers Bangalore looks like a team on a mission. Over the years, RCB was led down by their bowling but it’s a completely different story this time around. Never ever anyone doubted RCB’s ability with the bat but with their bowling turning on the heat, RCB has made a clear statement they’re not backing down to anyone.
They’re up against a team that was hammered by 10 wickets in the last game and are tottering at the bottom of the points table. For Chennai, IPL 2020 has been a real struggle. Faf du Plessis definitely showed some spine in the batting order but as a team, they’re a big let-down. They’re almost knocked out of the tournament and will look to salvage their pride in their upcoming three games. However, the form RCB is in, CSK has a difficult task on their hand.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION