SRH vs RCB ELIMINATOR IPL 2020 MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| HYDERABAD vs BANGALORE ELIMINATOR IPL MATCH| SRH vs RCB WIN| Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore & SRH vs RCB Eliminator Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 SRH vs RCB Eliminator Match who will win and this match played on 5 Nov. SRH vs RCB Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 61
- Matches won batting first – 25
- Matches won bowling first – 36
- Average 1st Inns scores – 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 128
- Highest total recorded – 225
- The lowest total recorded – 87
- The highest score chased – 195
- The lowest score defended – 129
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium has played well over the last few games with the ball coming onto the bat fairly well. While there isn’t much spin on offer, the pacers have enjoyed some movement off the surface with the new ball. Back of a length delivery and change of pace will be key for the pacers, who have been successful at this venue. The batsmen will have to bide their team in the middle before going big. However, that batting strategy that has yielded mixed rewards due to lack of execution.
With dew expected to play a role in the latter half of the match, both teams will look to chase, although the setting of this IPL encounter may lure captains into defending a total. 160-170 should be a competitive total at this venue although either side is well and truly capable of breaching the par score with ease in this IPL playoff game.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Recent Form:-
SRH: W W W L W
RCB: L L L L W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||7||7||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between SRH vs RCB Eliminator Matchin IPL 2020
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 2
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 3
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Eliminator Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 17
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 9
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 7
Predicted Playing11 SRH vs RCB:-
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Josh Philippe,
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Shivam Dube,
- Shahbaz Ahmad/Navdeep Saini,
- Washington Sundar,
- Moeen Ali/Chris Morris,
- Isuru Udana,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Mohammed Siraj.
RCB Team News
Considering their batting vows, Kohli will be tempted to bring back Aaron Finch for this crucial encounter. Navdeep Saini is also expected to make a comeback in place of Isuru Udana.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers – AB de Villiers has been outstanding in the tournament for RCB. He’s been brutal and has played some of the finest knocks of the season. RCB will need another AB masterclass if they’re to pip Hyderabad.
- Virat Kohli – Virat Kohli has been among the runs in this IPL but we’re still yet to see his best. In a crunch game, RCB will set their eyes on Kohli for a match-winning performance.
- Yuzvendra Chahal/Washington Sunder – The spin duo has been phenomenal in IPL 2020. They’re the main bowlers in this RCB line up and will hope for a stellar show against SRH
RCB Team Form
RCB is coming back from four consecutive losses. Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB), hasn’t been in the best of form recently. Although they have lost their last four league games, RCB still managed to sneak into the IPL play-offs. Despite their poor form, RCB boasts a star-studded batting unit headlined by Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers. With Devdutt Padikkal firing on all cylinders at the top of the order, RCB will be banking on their batsmen to deliver. The potency of their bowling unit remains concerning, especially with the doubts around Chris Morris’s fitness.
In the head to head matches during the league phase, both teams won a game apiece. However, SRH’s stunning win last week against Virat Kohli and Co. should give them the upper hand in terms of confidence. With both teams looking to stay alive in the IPL, we can expect a nerve-racking encounter in Abu Dhabi on Friday.
- Wriddhiman Saha (WK),
- David Warner (C),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Priyam Garg,
- Abdul Samad,
- Rashid Khan,
- Jason Holder,
- Shahbaz Nadeem,
- T. Natarajan,
- Sandeep Sharma.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad is at the peak of their form, they will not tinker much with their playing XI. David Warner is expected to field the same playing XI.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner – In the last few games, we are seeing the David warner of old. He’s back to his brutal best and will be the main asset for Hyderabad
- Wriddhiman Saha – Wriddhiman Saha has been phenomenal for SRH at the top. His ability to score quickly has injected new life into the Hyderabad team. He is expected to continue his good run in the eliminator
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has been phenomenal throughout the season. He’ll be the biggest threat for the RCB batsmen.
SRH Team Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad is at the peak of their form, winning their last 4 of their last 5 matches comprehensively. Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) has been on a roll of late, recording three wins on the trot. The nature of those wins has been extremely convincing, with Wriddhiman Saha and Jason Holder bringing much-needed balance to the team. Adding the exploits of David Warner and Rashid Khan to the equation should make the Sunrisers Hyderabad the favorites heading into the all-important Eliminator.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION