Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings Xi Punjab & SRH vs KXIP 22nd Match Prediction. Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report, and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 SRH vs KXIP 22nd Match who will win and this match played on 8 Oct. SRH vs KXIP Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
With 2 wins in 5 games, Sunrisers are placed at 5th spot in the points table and desperately need a win to revive their tournament. It’s not going to be easy though. Sunrisers Hyderabad has plenty of issues to deal with. David Warner has been on and off, so does Jonny Bairstow, Manish Pandey, and Kane Williamson. One would assume they’re far too reliant on their top order. Also, in the last game against MI, it was clearly evident that they’re missing the services of Bhuveneshwar Kumar, especially in the death overs. In Rashid Khan and T Natarajan, they’ve had two performing bowlers but other bowlers need to come good to give them a fair chance.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 61
- Matches won batting first – 34
- Matches won bowling first – 26
- Average 1st Inns scores – 144
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 122
- The highest total recorded – 211/6 (20 Ov) by IRE vs SCO
- The lowest total recorded – 71/10 (13.2 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
- Highest score chased – 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
- The lowest score defended – 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
The match will be played on the Dubai Cricket Ground, Dubai. Dubai has always been a bat-first wicket but in the last game, CSK showed that it’s not impossible to chase on this ground. Still, the team batting first has a huge advantage on this ground. A score of 180 will be a decent score.
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab Recent Form:-
SRH: L W W L L
KXIP: L L L W L
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020:-
|Kings Xi Punjab||5||1||4||–|
Last 5 Match SRH vs KXIP:-
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 3
- Kings Xi Punjab = 2
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 14
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 10
- Kings Xi Punjab = 4
Playing11 SRH vs KXIP:-
Kings Xi Punjab Probable XI:
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mayank Agarwal,
- Mandeep Singh,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Sarfaraz Khan,
- Krishnappa Gowtham,
- Mohammed Shami,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Sheldon Cottrell,
- Mujeeb ur Rehman/Chris Jordan.
KXIP Team News
Kings XI Punjab, as said earlier is too dependent on their big players. They definitely need to bring in players that can support the team. Sarfaraz Khan is expected to make way for Deepak Hooda. Along with him, Punjab must bring in Mujeeb Ur Rahman in place of either Chris Jordan or Sheldon Cottrell. He’s too good a player to be warming the bench. Ishan Porel might also get a game. Chris Gayle featuring in the match is still very unlikely.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: The leading run-scorer of the tournament, KL Rahul has been nothing short of extraordinary for Punjab. With 302 runs in 5 games, he’s at the peak of his form and is expected to play another big knock against SRH.
- Mayank Agarwal: Mayank too has been phenomenal in the IPL 2020. He and KL Rahul at the top have been very hard to stop for the opposition. He too will be hoping for another scintillating show.
- Mohammed Shami: Mohammed Shami has been lethal for Punjab. 8 wickets in 5 games do not justify how good he’s been in the tournament. Shami has a good record against the likes of David Warner and Jonny Bairstow and will fancy his chances against them.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Priyam Garg,
- Kane Williamson/Jason Holder,
- Abdul Samad,
- Abhishek Sharma,
- Rashid Khan,
- Basil Thampi/Siddharth Kaul,
- T Natarajan,
- Sandeep Sharma.
SRH Team News
Even though Sunrisers are struggling in the tournament, they’re most likely to stick with the same team. Bhuveneshwar Kumar has been ruled out for the entire tournament which is a huge blow.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner: David Warner hasn’t been at his best in the tournament but the last game against Mumbai showed that he’s slowly getting back into his groove. He is expected to come good against Punjab in IPL 2020.
- Kane Williamson: Kane Williamson is a class player. Though he has not fired in the last few games, he’s one player you can never count out.
- Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan has been outstanding for Sunrisers. Not only he’s picking up wickets in the middle overs, he’s very economical too. He will hold the key for Hyderabad in the bowling department.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION