SRH vs DC IPL 2020 47TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| HYDERABAD vs DELHI 47TH IPL MATCH| SRH vs DC WIN. Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals 47th Match IPL 2020 today match prediction. Indian Premier League 2020. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by ARYAN GURUJI. Who will win today match SRH vs DC? Delhi Capitals will look to get back to winning ways and recapture some momentum ahead of the playoffs when they take on Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2020 SRH vs DC 47th Match Dream11 Team 2020Today Cricket Match Dream11 With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report, and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 SRH vs DC 47th Match who will win. The Indian Premier League match, at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, takes place on October 27 and the live-action starts at 07:30 local time.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Capacity: 25,000
- Known as: Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends: Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Time Zone: UTC +04:00
- Home to: United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights: Yes
- Curator: Tony Hemming
Venue Scoring Pattern in T20Is:-
- Total matches: 74
- Matches won batting first: 42
- Matches won bowling first: 44
- Average 1st Inns scores: 140 – 150
- Average 2nd Inns scores: 120 -130
- Highest total recorded: 211
- Lowest total recorded: 71
- Highest score chased: 201
- Lowest score defended: 134
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals Recent Form:-
SRH: L W L L L
DC: L L W W L
The 47th Match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 180 is going to be tough to chase.
The weather forecast for Abu Dhabi is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy.
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between SRH vs DC 47th Matchin IPL 2020
- Sunrisers Hyderabad= 3
- Delhi Capitals = 2
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings Xi Punjab 47TH Matchin IPL 2020
- Total Match = 16
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 10
- Delhi Capitals = 6
PLAYING11 SRH vs DC:-
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:-
- David Warner,
- Jonny Bairstow,
- Manish Pandey,
- Vijay Shankar,
- Priyam Garg,
- Abdul Samad,
- Jason Holder,
- Rashid Khan,
- Sandeep Sharma,
- Shahbaz Nadeem,
- T Natarajan.
SRH Team News
Jason Holder retained his place last time out after his wicket-taking start to the tournament, but Khaleel Ahmed did replace Shahbaz Nadeem. Ahmed was the least impressive of the bowler’s last time out, however, so that decision could change.
SRH Key Players
- Jonny Bairstow: A half-century when these teams last met has helped him to 345 runs so far this season.
- David Warner: Set the tone well last time out, with 35 from 20 balls to move to 370 runs in this year’s tournament.
- Rashid Khan: Tidy bowling figures of 2-14 last time out means the Afghan spinner now has 14 wickets for the tournament.
SRH Team Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad had been below the belt in this edition of the Indian Premier League. Just four wins in 11 matches played had put them in the second position from the bottom of the points table. They are in a critical situation as they had three matches left and almost all matches are must-win for them to have a hope of getting into the playoffs. They were beaten by Kings XI Punjab in the most recent match that they could easily win. Sunrisers have won four from 11 so far this season, slipping to a seventh defeat of the campaign last time out. Having beaten Rajasthan in their previous game, confidence was high and even more so when they limited Kings XI Punjab to just 126/7. In reply, however, they could only post 114 – losing their last six wickets for just four runs.
Delhi Capitals Probable XI:-
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Shreyas Iyer,
- Rishabh Pant,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Axar Patel,
- Harshal Patel
- R Ashwin,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Anrich Nortje.
DC Team News
Ajinkya Rahane replaced Prithvi Shaw last time out, while Anrich Nortje was passed fit and returned in place of Daniel Sams. A heavy loss could lead to changes again this time, however.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan: His stunning run of form ended last time out but he had previously scored 69*, 57, 101* and 106* in his last four innings in IPL 2020.
- Kagiso Rabada: Took another two wickets last time out to move to 23 in total so far this season, from just 11 matches.
- Shreyas Iyer: One of the few batting positives last time out, he now has 382 runs to his name so far this season.
DC Team Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad had been below the belt in this edition of the Indian Premier League. Just four wins in 11 matches played had put them in the second position from the bottom of the points table. They are in a critical situation as they had three matches left and almost all matches are must-win for them to have a hope of getting into the playoffs. They were beaten by Kings XI Punjab in the most recent match that they could easily win. Delhi has lost their last two matches to drop down from the top spot in the IPL table. They could not defend 164/5, in which Shikhar Dhawan scored 106*, as they suffered a five-wicket defeat to Kings XI Punjab. And, last time out, they posted just 135/9 in reply to Kolkata Knight Riders’ 194/6.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION