RCB VS SRH IPL 2020 52TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| BANGALORE vs HYDERABAD 52TH IPL MATCH| RCB vs SRH WIN| Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad & RCB vs SRH 52nd Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RCB vs SRH 52nd Match who will win and this match played on 31 Oct. RCB vs SRH Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- T20 matches played: 54
- Matches won by teams batting first: 19
- Matches won by teams batting second: 34
- Tie Match: 1
- Highest 1st innings score: 228/4 – Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, 2020
- Highest successful run chase: 226/6 – Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab, 2020
- Lowest team score: 82 – Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings, 2017
- Average 1st innings score: 158
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Recent Form:-
RCB: L L W W L
RCB vs SRH PITCH REPORT:-
A high-scoring game could be on the cards in Sharjah, given the nature of the pitch and the small dimensions of the ground. The new-ball bowlers have enjoyed some swing early on in IPL 2020 although with the pitch slowing down as the match progresses, spinners should have a say in the scheme of things. The batsmen might have to bide some time in the middle before going big. With the rotation of strike likely to be difficult at this venue, batsmen could look to hit straight, as the square boundaries are a bit longer.
Dew is expected to play a part, which could mean that both teams might look to chase after winning the toss, something that has been the recent norm in IPL 2020. Nevertheless, 170 should be a par score on this surface although both sides have enough batting firepower in their arsenals.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||12||7||5||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between RCB vs SRH 52nd Matchin IPL 2020
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 3
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 2
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 52nd Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 16
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 7
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 8
- NR = 1
Predicted Playing11 RCB VS SRH:-
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Josh Philippe (WK),
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers,
- Shivam Dube,
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Washington Sundar,
- Chris Morris,
- Yuzvendra Chahal,
- Mohammed Siraj
- Dale Steyn/Isuru Udana.
RCB Team News
RCB was forced to make certain changes in the last game due to an injury to Navdeep Saini. They brought in Dale Steyn and Josh Philippe in place of Aaron Finch and Moeen Ali. While Josh Phillippe is expected to retain his place, Isuru Udana can replace Dale Steyn. If Navdeep Saini is fit for the match, he’ll come in place of Shivam Dube and Steyn can be replaced by a batsman, preferably Moeen Ali or Aaron Finch.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers: AB de Villiers has been outstanding in the tournament for RCB in IPL 2020. He’s been brutal and has played some of the finest knocks of the season. He’ll be the key for the RCB if they’re to get those extra 30-40 runs.
- Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli has been pivotal in RCB success as a team this season. He’s been very consistent and can be backed to play another match-winning knock against SRH
- Yuzvendra Chahal/Washington Sunder: The spin duo has been phenomenal in IPL 2020. Bowling second will be a challenge on this wicket but both these spinners have the skills to deliver even in the worst conditions.
RCB Team Form
RCB is coming back from two consecutive losses. Royal Challengers Bangalore, are one of the hot favorites to clinch a playoff spot this weekend. Virat Kohli and co have already come up victorious in seven games in IPL 2020. Riding on the exploits of Devdutt Padikkal and AB de Villiers, RCB has been impressive in the IPL this season although they will like their captain Virat Kohli to also join the party sooner rather than later. The RCB bowling has been pretty decent in IPL 2020. Chris Morris has added some much-needed depth and stability to the side while Yuzvendra Chahal and Washington Sundar have continued to impress in the middle overs.
However, they will need to be at their best against David Warner, who has a brilliant record against RCB and will be looking to make up for a rare failure in his last IPL game. RCB will have fond memories of their win against SRH in the reverse fixture earlier in IPL 2020 although they will be wary of a wounded Warner and co. this time around. While SRH battle to stay alive in IPL 2020, RCB eye a playoff spot for the first time since 2016. With a lot at stake for both the teams in this game, we could be in for another cracking game in IPL 2020.
- David Warner (C),
- Wriddhiman Saha (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Priyam Garg/Vijay Shankar,
- Jason Holder,
- Abdul Samad,
- Rashid Khan,
- Shahbaz Nadeem,
- T Natarajan
- Sandeep Sharma.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad delivered a complete performance in the last game. Considering the importance of the game, they’re not expected to make any changes to the playing XI.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner: The Hyderabad skipper displayed extraordinary skills with the bat in the last game. He was at his brutal best and can be backed to come good against RCB
- Wriddhiman Saha: Wriddhiman Saha made a strong statement in the last game with a brutal 87. He’s shown in the previous season what he’s capable of doing as an opener. He can be destructive at the top and will be responsible to give SRH yet another blistering start
- Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan has been phenomenal throughout the season. He single-handedly won SRH many games in this season. He’ll continue to lead the SRH bowling line up.
SRH Team Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad decimated Delhi Capitals in the last game. Sunrisers Hyderabad, are still in contention for a playoffs place, thanks to their fabulous win against Delhi Capitals earlier in the week. David Warner and the SRH team management took a tough decision in dropping Jonny Bairstow for more stability in the middle order, a ploy that served them well in their previous game. With Rashid Khan seemingly at the peak of his powers, SRH will be eyeing a crucial win in Sharjah, a venue that hasn’t been too kind to them so far in the IPL this season.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION