MI vs RCB IPL 2020 48TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| MUMBAI vs BANGALORE 48TH IPL MATCH| MI vs RCB WIN, Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th Match IPL 2020 today match prediction. Indian Premier League 2020. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Who will win today match MI vs RCB? Indian Premier League T20. Today Match Prediction IPL 2020. Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore & MI vs RCB 48th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 MI vs RCB 48th Match who will win and this match played on 28 Oct. MI vs RCB Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 57
- Matches won batting first – 25
- Matches won bowling first – 32
- Average 1st Inns scores – 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 128
- Highest total recorded – 225
- The lowest total recorded – 87
- The highest score chased -225
- The lowest score defended – 129
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium is on the slower side, with the bowlers ruling the roost over the last week or so. While the pacers have kept the openers on their toes with incisive swing bowling, the nature of the pitch has allowed spinners to have a significant say in the outcome of the match.
The batsmen will have to bide their time in the middle before going big, with wickets in hand being key at this venue. However, the previous game between RR and MI at this venue which saw over 380 runs being scored does hint that the wicket might have some life in it still. Both sides will look to chase upon winning the toss, with 160-170 being a competitive total at this venue.
Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Recent Form:-
MI: L W L W W
RCB: L W W L W
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction:-
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||11||7||4||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between MI vs RCB 48th Matchin IPL 2020
- Mumbai Indians = 3
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 2
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Mumbai Indians vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 28
- Mumbai Indians = 18
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 10
Predicted Playing 11 MI VS RCB:-
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Saurabh Tiwary,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Kieron Pollard (C),
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- James Pattinson,
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah
MI Team News
We don’t have any authentic update on when Rohit Sharma will return to the Mumbai Playing XI but if he’s fit, he’ll replace Saurabh Tiwari. If not, Mumbai will play the same team.
MI Key Players
- Quinton de Kock. Quinton de Kock has been phenomenal in the last few games. He is stoking the ball beautifully and will pose a big challenge for the RCB’s bowlers.
- Hardik Pandya: Hardik Pandya blasted a magnificent 60 off 21 in the last game against RR. He can be devastating for MI in the final overs.
- Jasprit Bumrah – The trio of Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, and James Pattinson has been spitting venom with their fearsome bowling. Bumrah specifically has been unplayable on time. He will be the key for MI against a strong RCB batting.
MI Team Form
With 7 wins in 11 games, RCB looks in great form. However, they’re coming back from a demoralizing loss against CSK. The Mumbai Indians are continuing their stellar form from last year, and occupy the top spot in the IPL 2020 points table at the time of writing. Despite losing Rohit Sharma to an injury last week, MI have coped fairly well.
Apart from a star-studded batting unit, the Mumbai Indians boast of a well-rounded bowling attack. Trent Boult and Jasprit Bumrah have picked up 33 wickets between them so far, while Rahul Chahar and Krunal Pandya have done well to restrict the flow of runs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Aaron Finch,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Shivam Dube,
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Isuru Udana,
- Chris Morris,
- Yuzvendra Chahal,
- Washington Sundar
- Umesh Yadav/Mohammed Siraj.
RCB Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore is sweating over the fitness of Navdeep Saini who suffered an injury against CSK in their last game. RCB might not want to risk him and play Umesh Yadav instead.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers – AB de Villiers has played some of the finest innings of IPL 2020. He is a quality batsman that can tackle the ferocious pace attack of MI. He’ll be the key for RCB.
- Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli has been on a run feast in the last few games. He is expected to continue his good run against Mumbai too
- Yuzvendra Chahal – Yuzvendra Chahal will be the trump card for RCB against Mumbai Indians. The pitch is expected to aid the spinners and Chahal, the class player he is, won’t let the opportunity slip through his hands.
RCB Team Form
Just like Mumbai, RCB too has won 7 of the 11 games they’ve played. They would want to bag a victory and capture the top spot in the points table. Like MI, the Royal Challengers Bangalore have done well this season and currently occupy the third spot by virtue of net run rate. Youngsters Devdutt Padikkal and Washington Sundar have shown what they are capable of, while Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers have lived up to their lofty expectations.
The last time these two sides met in the IPL, RCB needed a Super Over to get the better of MI. The likes of AB de Villiers and Ishan Kishan stood out as they played blistering knocks in the thrilling game.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION