MI vs DC 1ST QUALIFIER IPL 2020 1ST QUALIFIER MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| MUMBAI vs DELHI 1ST QUALIFIER IPL MATCH| MI vs DC WIN| Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals & MI vs DC 1st Qualifier Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 MI vs DC 1st Qualifier Match who will win and this match played on 5 Nov. MI vs DC Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Report Prediction
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 80
- Matches won batting first – 45
- Matches won bowling first – 34
- Average 1st Inns scores – 144
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 122
- Highest total recorded – 219
- The lowest total recorded – 71
- Highest score chased – 201
- The lowest score defended – 134
The Dubai International Cricket Stadium has been a relatively high-scoring venue in IPL 2020. Although there is some swing on offer for the pacers, the batsmen have done well to notch up scores of over 170 on a regular basis. There isn’t much help on offer for the spinners, who will have to vary their pace in the middle overs. Teams have preferred to keep wickets in hand towards the end, but run-scoring should be relatively easier against the new ball.
The dimensions of the ground should help the bowlers, with the rotation of strike being key for the batsmen. With this being a knockout fixture, both teams might look to bat first, and the pitch shouldn’t change much during the game. 160-170 should be a par total as both teams look to seal a berth in the IPL 2020 final.
Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals Recent Form:-
MI: L W W L W
DC: W L L L L
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between MI vs DC 1st Qualifier Match IPL 2020.
- Mumbai Indians = 3
- Delhi Capitals = 2
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals 1st Qualifier Match in IPL.
- Total Match = 26
- Mumbai Indians = 14
- Delhi Capitals = 12
Predicted Playing 11 MI vs DC:-
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Trent Boult
MI Team News
While Rohit Sharma made a return to playing XI in the last game, Mumbai rested Hardik Pandya, Jasprit Bumrah, and Trent Boult. All of them are expected to make a comeback in this crunch game.
MI Key Players
- Quinton de Kock – Quinton de Kock’s ability to score runs at a brisk pace makes him Mumbai’s one of the biggest assets. He’s the top scorer for Mumbai this season and can be backed to deliver another match-winning knock against DC in IPL 2020.
- Surya Kumar Yadav – Surya Kumar Yadav has been outstanding for Mumbai in the last few games. He’ll be eager to continue his good run against Delhi too
- Jasprit Mumbai – Mumbai has the best set of bowlers in Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, and Nathan Coulter-Nile. They’ll pose a stern challenge to Delhi Capitals
MI Team Form
Mumbai is coming back from a massive defeat to Sunrisers Hyderabad. The Mumbai Indians have been the team to beat in IPL 2020, with nine wins in fourteen games. Despite their batting not clicking as a unit consistently, their bowling attack has been on the money. The duo of Jasprit Bumrah and Trent Boult have accounted for 43 wickets this season, with the likes of Rahul Chahar and Krunal Pandya chipping in with wickets in the middle overs as well.
The return of captain Rohit Sharma to the top of the order should bode well for the Mumbai Indians, who have won their six out of their last seven playoff games in the IPL. With Hardik Pandya also set to return for MI, they look well-equipped to reach yet another final.
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Daniel Sams,
- Axar Patel,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Ravi Ashwin
- Anrich Nortje
DC Team News
After losing 4 back to back matches, Delhi managed to pick up a win over RCB. They made a good move of playing Ajinkya Rahane at no 3 but the form of Prithvi Shaw will be worrying them. They’re most likely to stick with Shaw but might let go of Daniel Sams for Keemo Paul.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan –After a quite last few games, Dhawan roared against RCB with a brilliant half-century. He’ll be DC’s trump card against MI
- Shreyas Iyer – Shreyas Iyer hasn’t had the best of seasons but he would want to make a mark in this crunch game.
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada has been magnificent in the IPL so far. 25 wickets in 14 games at an average of 17.80. Rabada is a serious threat to Mumbai
DC Team Form
Delhi ended their losing streak with an impressive win over RCB. The Delhi Capitals, have also done well this season, with 16 points to show for their efforts. With a good blend of youth and experience, DC is within touching distance of their first IPL final. While Shikhar Dhawan and Ajinkya Rahane were in good touch in their previous game, much is expected from the trio of Shaw, Iyer, and Pant, who has underwhelmed of late.
The focus will be on the pace bowling duo of Anrich Nortje and Kagiso Rabada (the latter currently holds the Purple Cap with 25 wickets). And although they have a few concerns with their middle order, the Delhi Capitals should feel optimistic about a win on Thursday. DC wouldn’t be too keen to look back at the corresponding league fixtures in IPL 2020, with the Mumbai Indians having beaten them on both occasions. Although the Mumbai Indians did lose their last league game in IPL 2020, they are the clear favorites ahead of this encounter.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION