KKR VS RR IPL 2020 54TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| KOLKATA vs RAJASTHAN 54TH IPL MATCH| KKR vs RR WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals & KKR vs RR 54th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 KKR vs RR 54th Match who will win and this match played on 1 Nov. KKR vs RR Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Pitch Report Today Match Prediction
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Report Prediction
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- T20 matches played: 90
- Matches won by teams batting first: 36
- Matches won by teams batting second: 53 (1 match ended in a tie with no winner)
- Highest 1st innings score: 219/2 – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals, 2020
- Lowest 1st innings score: 59 – Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi, 2017
- Highest successful run chase: 203/8 – Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars, 2016
- Average 1st innings score: 156
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction
KKR: L L W L W
RR: W W L W L
The pitch at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium should be a good one to bat on, as the last few games at this venue in IPL 2020 have seen a few relatively high-scoring encounters. As has been the case at all the venues in the competition this season, there is some swing on offer for the pacers early on although spinners should have a bigger say in the scheme of things in Dubai.
There is likely to be a lot of turn on offer for the slow bowlers. With one side of the ground being bigger than the other, it should be an intriguing battle between the batsmen and the spinners in the middle overs. Wickets in hand will be key for the batting side, as teams have opted to see out the powerplay phase for a more prolific second half. With dew playing a role in the evening games, both teams could look to chase after winning the toss, which has been the new norm in IPL 2020. 160-170 should be a competitive total at this venue.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Kolkata Knight Riders||13||6||7||–|
Last 5 Match KKR vs RR:-
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 4
- Rajasthan Royals = 1
Head To Head In IPL KKR vs RR:-
- Total Match = 22
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 11
- Rajasthan Royals = 10
- NR = 1
Predicted Playing11 KKR vs RR:-
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Dinesh Karthik (WK),
- Sunil Narine,
- Shivam Mavi/Rinku Singh,
- Andre Russell/Lockie Ferguson,
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti,
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Pat Cummins.
KKR Team News
Two back to back losses have got KKR’s campaign into jeopardy. KKR has already tried out their bench strength and will most probably go in with the same playing XI.
KKR Key Players
- Nitish Rana – Nitish Rana wasn’t at its best for the most part of the tournament but it seems he’s arrived just when it mattered the most. Rana has two 80+ scores post his promotion as an opener. He’ll be absolutely crucial for KKR in setting the tone for the KKR’s response with the bat.
- Eoin Morgan – Eoin Morgan has been one of the most consistent batsmen of KKR in the second half of the IPL 2020. With Dinesh Karthik demoted down as a finisher, Morgan might come up with the order to take charge of KKR’s batting.
- Sunil Narine – Sunil Narine is KKR’S most valuable player. He might be not that consistent with the bat but as a bowler, he’s the best of all. He’ll be hoping to make RR batsmen dance to his tunes.
KKR Team Form
KKR’S campaign got off to a flying start but has completed lost momentum in the second half of the IPL. They now face a must-win situation against Rajasthan Royals. It has been a topsy-turvy campaign for both sides in IPL 2020 so far, but KKR will be slightly disappointed with where they stand in this season’s competition at the moment.
Despite having a star-studded squad including two former IPL MVPs in Sunil Narine and Andre Russell, KKR has largely underwhelmed, as they have only six wins to show for their efforts so far. A change in captaincy also hasn’t changed their fortunes, as none of their batsmen have been able to put their foot down and sustain their form during the course of the tournament. With an inferior NRR and a bowling attack that lacks confidence, KKR is down for the count although they still have a chance of going through to the IPL 2020 playoffs.
- Ben Stokes,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Varun Aaron/Jaydev Unadkat,
- Jofra Archer,
- Kartik Tyagi
- Shreyas Gopal.
RR Team news
It’s a knock out game and Steve Smith wouldn’t want to alter much the playing XI. Even though some of their players have not been that consistent in IPL 2020, RR is most likely to stick with them
RR Key Players
- Ben Stokes – Ben stokes has been an invaluable addition to the Rajasthan Royals team. He backed up his brilliant century with an impressive 50 against Punjab. Stokes needs a big part if RR has to keep their hopes alive.
- Sanju Samson – Sanju Samson too came up with back-to-back performances against Mumbai and Punjab. He looks in terrific touch and is a major threat to Kolkata Knight Riders
- Jofra Archer – Jofra Archer has been phenomenal for Rajasthan. Match after the match he’s delivered match-winning performances for RR. He’ll post a stern challenge to Kolkata.
RR Team Form
Rajasthan Royals are coming back from two big wins against Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab. Rajasthan Royals, have found their mojo at the most opportune time, with Ben Stokes leading from the front. The all-rounder has led RR to two massive wins against MI and KXIP; but like KKR, the Royals also have a negative NRR, which could have an impact in the end.
RR also has a few concerns in their bowling attack that has relied too heavily upon Archer, whose sheer pace and accuracy have been too hot to handle. They will need him to fire once again, as a potential playoff spot is hanging in the balance in this IPL game. The reverse fixture between the two teams in IPL 2020 saw KKR beat RR by a huge margin; although, by the look of things, the Rajasthan Royals are the clear favorites heading into this game.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION