Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Sixers:1st match Big Bash League 2020-21, Preview, Probable XI, Match prediction. Sydney Sixers will take on Hobart Hurricanes in the opening match of the Big Bash League. The match will be played on the Bellerive Oval, Hobart, and is scheduled to begin at 7:15 PM local time. New Season, the same excitement, Big Bash League is back for its 10th edition, and what a way to start it with two of the most fancied teams looking to get off to a winning start.
Capacity – 20,000
Known as – Blundstone Arena
Dimensions – 175m long, 135.5m wide
Ends – Church Street End, River End
Location – Hobart, Australia
Time Zone – UTC +11:00
Home to – Tasmania, Hobart Hurricanes
- Total Match Played: 39
- Batting First Won: 20
- Batting Second Won: 19
- Tie: 0
- Avg. Score in 1st bat: 168
- Highest Score: Brisbane Heat 212/3
- Lowest Score: Sydney Thunder 94/10
- Below Score 150: 7
- The score between 150 and 169: 16
- The score between 170 and 189: 10
- Score Above 190: 6
Bellerive Oval, Hobart-(last 5 t20 Domestic matches)
- Batting 1st won -04
- Batting 2nd won-01
- Average score first batting-183
- Highest score-197 Thunder
- Highest run chase-147 Hurricanes
Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers Team Form in Last Five Matches:-
HBH: L W W W L
SYS: W W W W W
Head to Head Stats in T20 HBH vs SYS:-
|Matches Played||HBH Won||SYS Won||Tie||No Result|
Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Sixers weather report:-
It will be a chilly morning in Hobart with temperatures hovering between 10 and 13 degrees Celsius. There are no signs of rain and all 40 overs are expected to be completed without any interruption.
Hobart Hurricanes v Sydney Sixers pitch report:-
The start of the season means that the pitch in Hobart will be fresh and hard. While the batsmen will enjoy the ball coming on to the bat and then hitting through the line, fast bowlers will get some purchase off the wicket early on. The significance of the dew factor is not known yet, so the captain winning the toss should elect to bat first and put around 170 runs on the board.
Sydney sixer team news-
Sydney Sixers have more depth in their batting. Defending champions Sydney Sixers has one of the most balanced squads on paper. The batting is backed by destructive players like James Vince, Josh Phillippe, Jordan Silk, and Moises Henriques. Sydney Sixers have a quality bowling lineup. Defending champions Sydney Sixers has one of the most balanced squads on paper.
The batting is backed by destructive players like James Vince, Josh Phillippe, Jordan Silk, and Moises Henriques. Carlos Brathwaite and Jason Holder can be deadly on their day. Ben Dwarshius, Sean Abbott, and Steve O’Keefe make a quality bowling line up. Overall, both teams are on par with each other but Hobart Hurricanes have a slightly more stable batting line up than Sydney Sixers and will go in as marginal favorites.
Hobart Hurricane team news-
Mathew Wade was in sensational form in the T-20 series against India and will be a key figure in this Hobart Hurricanes batting line up. Hobart Hurricanes have won 4 out of their 5 last matches against the Sydney Sixers. Hobart Hurricanes has been one of the most consistent teams of the competition. They were knocked out in the eliminator in the previous edition and would look to better their performance this time around.
Players like Matthew Wade, Dawid Malan, James Faulkner, Peter Handcomb, D Arcy Short, Jake Doran, and Ben McDermott make them a batting powerhouse. The batting is well supported by Scott Boland, David Moody, and Riley Meredith but the man to watch out for from the bowling department will be Sandeep Lamichhane.
HBH Team Form
- Matthew Wade – Mathew Wade was in sensational form in the T-20 series against India and will be a key figure in this Hobart Hurricanes batting line up.
- Dawid Malan The no 1 T-20 batsmen, Dawid Malan will have a big responsibility on his shoulders. If Hobart Hurricanes have to go the distance, Malan will have to play a big part.
- James Faulkner – James Faulkner with his all-around skills can be very handy for Hobart Hurricanes.
SYS Key Players
- Josh Phillippe – Josh Phillippe is a master in this format of the game. At the top, he’ll have to play an integral part in the Sixers campaign.
- James Vince – James Vince is another batsmen to watch out for from this Sydney Sixers team. He can be very destructive on his day.
- Moises Henriques – Moises Henriques will be vital for Sydney Sixers with his all-around skills.
HBH vs SYS Playing 11:-
- Will Jacks,
- D’Arcy Short,
- Ben McDermott,
- Peter Handscomb,
- Colin Ingram,
- Mac Wright,
- James Faulkner,
- Nathan Ellis,
- Johan Botha,
- Scott Boland,
- Riley Meredith
- Josh Philippe,
- James Vince,
- Daniel Hughes,
- Jordan Silk,
- Justin Avendano,
- Dan Christian,
- Carlos Brathwaite,
- Steve O’Keefe,
- Ben Dwarshuis,
- Gurinder Sandhu,
- Lloyd Pope
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION