DC vs SRH 2ND QUALIFIER IPL 2020 MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| DELHI vs HYDERABAD 2ND QUALIFIER IPL MATCH| DC vs SRH WIN| Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad & DC vs SRH Qualifier 2 Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 DC vs SRH Qualifier 2 Match who will win and this match played on 8 Nov. DC vs SRH Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 62
- Matches won batting first – 25
- Matches won bowling first – 37
- Average 1st Inns scores – 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 128
- Highest total recorded – 225
- The lowest total recorded – 87
- The highest score chased – 195
- Lowest score defended – 129
Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Recent Form:-
DC: L W L L L
SRH: W W W W L
Sheikh Zayed Stadium weather conditions for IPL 2020 match between DC and SRH:-
As always, the skies will remain clear in Abu Dhabi. The temperature will stay around 29 degrees Celsius, with the humidity levels expected to be 63%. The weather in Abu Dhabi will be pleasant with temperatures hovering in the comfortable late ’20s.
As seen in the 2ND QUALIFIER, the pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium is slightly on the slower side. While there is some swing on offer with the new ball, the spinners have proven to be deadly on this surface with the square boundaries helping their cause. The pitch at Abu Dhabi is a slow wicket. Batting here will require some application. The dew will make it easier to chase buy if there is no dew, the team batting second can get into trouble.
Back-of-a-length deliveries and changes of pace are going to be critical to both teams’ fortunes, with the ball stopping on the pitch slightly. With dew playing a big part in the second half of the match, both teams will look at chase upon winning the toss. 160-170 should be an excellent total here, and the conditions shouldn’t change much during the game.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
Last 5 Match:-
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between DC vs SRH Qualifier 2 Match in IPL 2020
- Delhi Capitals = 2
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 3
Head To Head In IPL DC VS SRH:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Delhi Capitals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Qualifier 2 Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 17
- Delhi Capitals = 6
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 11
Predicted Playing 11 DC vs SRH:-
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Daniel Sams,
- Axar Patel,
- Ravi Ashwin,
- Anrich Nortje
- Kagiso Rabada
DC Team News
Delhi Capitals is on a pretty steady losing streak. Considering their batting vows, Delhi might bring in Alex Carey or Shimron Hetmyer for Daniel Sams. Prithvi Shaw is also most likely to be dropped for Tushar Deshpande or Harshal Patel.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan –Shikhar Dhawan has been the most successful Delhi batsmen. He’ll be the key for Delhi if they’re to make their first IPL final
- Marcus Stonis – Marcus Stonis played a brilliant knock of 65 against Mumbai. Delhi would want him to continue his good run against SRH too
- Kagiso Rabada – Rabada has been magnificent in the IPL so far. 25 wickets in 15 games, Rabada will be Delhi’s biggest asset against SRH
DC Team Form
Delhi has lost 5 of their last 6 games. Delhi Capitals, aren’t in the best of form. They have won only one of their last six games, with their batsmen unable to replicate their early-season form. Kagiso Rabada, who held the Purple Cap for almost the entire tournament, has been woeful in recent games, which has been detrimental to their fortunes. They will need the duo of Shikhar Dhawan and Shreyas Iyer to come up with the goods against a well-rounded SRH bowling attack led by Rashid Khan.
The Delhi Capitals were on the receiving end of thumping losses in both their IPL 2020 fixtures against Sunrisers Hyderabad. Rashid Khan spun a web around their batting unit, which has blown hot and cold in this IPL. However, the setting of this high-octane game makes it an even contest.
- David Warner (C),
- Wriddhiman Saha/Shreevats Goswami,
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Priyam Garg,
- Abdul Samad,
- Jason Holder,
- Rashid Khan,
- Shahbaz Nadeem,
- Sandeep Sharma
- T Natarajan
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad was forced to leave out Wriddhiman Saha due to an injury. As of now, we have no update on him but if he’s fit, he’ll be back straightaway. It’ll be a big boost for SRH as Saha has been brilliant for Hyderabad in IPL 2020 season.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner – Warner has been phenomenal at the top of SRH. He’s back to his destructive best and will be a big challenge for Delhi
- Kane Williamson – Kane Williamson brings a cleaning effect in the Hyderabad camp which is always handy in pressure situations. He guided SRH to a terrific victory over RCB in the 2ND QUALIFIER and can be backed to come good against Delhi
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has played a pivotal role in Hyderabad’s success. He’ll be one of SRH biggest weapons.
SRH Team Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad has been in prime touch of late, winning all of their last 4 matches. The Sunrisers Hyderabad have been absolutely sensational over the last few weeks, and they head into Qualifier 2 on the back of four consecutive wins. They beat both the Mumbai Indians and the Delhi Capitals, who are the only other remaining teams in IPL 2020, during this winning streak.
Despite losing the likes of Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Mitchell Marsh to injury, SRH’s bowling attack has done the business, with T Natarajan and Rashid Khan picking up 35 wickets between them. The duo of Kane Williamson and Jason Holder held their nerve against RCB with an epic partnership, while David Warner has been in excellent form as well.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION