DC VS RCB IPL 2020 55TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| DELHI vs BANGALORE 55TH IPL MATCH| DC vs RCB WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore & DC vs RCB 55th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 DC vs RCB 55th Match who will win and this match played on 2 Nov. DC vs RCB Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 60
- Matches won batting first – 25
- Matches won bowling first – 35
- Average 1st Inns scores – 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 128
- Highest total recorded – 225
- The lowest total recorded – 87
- The highest score chased – 195
- Lowest score defended – 129
Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Recent Form:-
DC: L L L L W
RCB: L L L W W
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium is a decent one to bat on, with scores of over 170 being notched up regularly in the last few IPL fixtures here. The bowlers should get some movement off the surface, with the pitch slowing down a touch as the match progresses.
Although the ball will come on to the bat fairly well, the batsmen will be wary of changes of pace, which have reaped huge rewards in IPL 2020. With dew playing a huge part in the last few games, both teams will look to chase upon winning the toss with 170 being a highly competitive total at this venue.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||13||7||6||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between DC vs RCB 55th Match in IPL 2020
- Delhi Capitals = 3
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 2
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 55th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 25
- Delhi Capitals = 9
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 15
- NR = 1
Predicted Playing11 DC vs RCB:-
- Ajinkya Rahane/Prithvi Shaw,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Axar Patel,
- Ravi Ashwin,
- Harshal Patel,
- Anrich Nortje
- Kagiso Rabada.
DC Team News
Delhi Capitals are in a real mess. It’s unbelievable that a team that won 7 off their first 9 matches in IPL 2020 is facing a must-win situation. No one will argue that their batsmen have led them down in the last 4 games. Ideally, Delhi Capitals need to make changes to their playing XI but are they brave enough to take such decisions in this crunch game? – We don’t think so. The only probable change we can expect from Shreyas Iyer is bringing in Akshar Patel in place of Praveen Dubey.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan – Shikhar Dhawan post his twin centuries have lost his way but he is one of DC’s most trusted players. He’ll be absolutely critical for Delhi against RCB.
- Shreyas Iyer – Shreyas Iyer is having a fairly average tournament by his standard. Technically, he’s the most accomplished batsmen in the Delhi camp and his team wants their skipper to step up to the occasion and take them through to the playoffs.
- Kagiso Rabada – Delhi doesn’t have the best bowling attack in the tournament but Kagiso Rabada throughout the tournament has ensured that they look like one. Rabada will be RCB’s biggest challenge.
DC Team Form
Delhi has seen a massive dip in form, losing their last 4 matches comprehensively. The Delhi Capitals have lost their last four games despite having a balanced team, with none of their batsmen able to get going against quality bowling attacks. Kagiso Rabada’s dip in form has been greatly detrimental to their fortunes, with the likes of Anrich Nortje and R Ashwin unable to pick up wickets consistently. They will need an improved effort from Shreyas Iyer and Rishabh Pant, both of whom have underwhelmed of late in IPL 2020.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Josh Philippe,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Moeen Ali,
- Shivam Dube,
- Washington Sundar,
- Chris Morris,
- Yuzvendra Chahal,
- Navdeep Saini
- Umesh Yadav/Mohammed Siraj
RCB Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore is no different from their opponents in this match. They too are sliding down the hill big time. In terms of team combination, something is not clicking for Virat Kohli’s team. RCB relies on a powerful batting line-up that hasn’t fired in the last three matches. Josh Philippe has done enough to retain his place in the playing XI. However, we could see Kohli bringing in Shivam Dube in place of Gurkeerat Singh Mann.
RCB Key Players
- Virat Kohli – Mr consistent has been among the runs through the tournament. Kohli is one player that enjoys pressure and his hunger to deliver his best in crunch situations makes him RCB’s main asset.
- AB de Villiers – AB de Villiers is the X factor in this RCB set up. We all know about his batting skills and in a do or die game, RCB can expect him to come good.
- Yuzvendra Chahal – Chahal has been the go through man for Virat Kohli in the situation of crisis. While dew will not make things easier for Chahal, he’s a good enough bowler to deliver his best when his team needs him the most.
RCB Team Form
RCB too has lost their last three matches on the trot. The Capitals will have their hands full against Virat Kohli and co, who have also lost their last three games in the IPL. RCB’s struggles in the middle overs have seen their qualification hopes put in jeopardy, although their fate is still in their hands. With a decent bowling attack in place, RCB would hope for their captain Virat Kohli to come to the fore with a solid knock in what is a do-or-die game for both sides.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION