Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians & DC vs MI 51st Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 DC vs MI 51st Match who will win and this match played on 31 Oct. DC vs MI Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Pitch Report Today Match Prediction
Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians Report Prediction
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- T20 matches played: 89
- Matches won by teams batting first: 36
- Matches won by teams batting second: 52 (1 match ended in a tie with no winner)
- Highest 1st innings score: 219/2 – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals, 2020
- Lowest 1st innings score: 59 – Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi, 2017
- Highest successful run chase: 203/8 – Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars, 2016
- Average 1st innings score: 157
- Average 2nd Inns scores 122
The pitch at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium is a decent one to bat on, as the ball comes on to the bat fairly well. As seen in the previous IPL game played at this venue between CSK and KKR, spin could play a pretty significant role, and there could be some swing on offer for the pacers as well.
The powerplay phase could be tricky for the top-order batsmen of both teams, and rotation of strike will likely be key at this venue. Wickets in hand could be crucial to either side’s fortunes, with 160-170 considered to be a decent total at this venue. Considering the fact that this game is an afternoon fixture, both teams will ideally want to bat first although the conditions shouldn’t change much during the game.
Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians Recent Form:-
DC: L L L W W
MI: W L W L W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between DC vs MI 51st Match IPL 2020.
- Delhi Capitals = 3
- Mumbai Indians = 2
Head To Head In IPL
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Delhi Capitals vs Mumbai Indians 51st Match IPL 2020.
- Total Match = 25
- Delhi Capitals = 12
- Mumbai Indians = 13
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Axar Patel,
- Ravi Ashwin,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Anrich Nortje
- Tushar Deshpande.
DC Team News
For Delhi, Ajinkya Rahane hasn’t quite made a mark in the opportunities he’s got. He is the only change one can expect in this crunch game. We can see Prithvi Shaw making a comeback in the team in place of Ajinkya Rahane.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan: Shikhar Dhawan has two hundred to his name in this IPL. He’s been in tremendous form of late and will play a crucial role if Delhi has to outclass Mumbai
- Shreyas Iyer: A class player who can turn the game on its head. Iyer however has been hot and cold this season. In a crunch game, Delhi need their skipper to come good
- Kagiso Rabada: The purple cap holder of IPL 2020, Rabada has been magnificent in the IPL so far. 23 wickets in 12 games at an average of 16.87. Rabada is a serious threat to Mumbai
DC Team Form
Delhi is coming back from three back to back losses. Delhi Capitals are still in the hunt for a playoff spot in IPL 2020; one win in their two remaining games should suffice in that regard. Despite topping the points table for most of the IPL 2020 season, DC comes into this game on the back of three consecutive losses, something that will be a worry for Shreyas Iyer and coach Ricky Ponting. Nevertheless, the Capitals look well-equipped on paper although they will want Rishabh Pant to strike form as soon as possible, as the southpaw’s lack of runs has had an impact in the middle order.
The last time these two teams faced off in IPL 2020, De Kock and Suryakumar Yadav led MI to an emphatic win. However, without the presence of captain Rohit Sharma, the Mumbai Indians could be on their toes against a red-hot Kagiso Rabada, who currently owns the Purple Cap in IPL 2020. With both teams eyeing a top-two finish, we should be in for another entertaining game as the final weekend in IPL 2020 kicks off with this fixture.
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Ishan Kishan,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Saurabh Tiwary,
- Kieron Pollard (C),
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- James Pattinson,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah.
MI Team News
Rohit Sharma’s exclusion from India’s tour of Australia has sent the alarm bell ringing for the fans. While Rohit batted in the nets, the magnitude of his injury is still not clear. Mumbai would not want to risk their big man ahead of the important playoff. They’ll most probably go in with the same playing XI
MI Key Players
- Surya Kumar Yadav: Surya Yadav played a blistering inning of 79 against RCB. He has looked really good in the last few games and will be crucial for MI against RCB
- Quinton de Kock: The wicket-keeper batsman has been in fine touch of late. He too can be expected to come good against RCB
- Jasprit Bumrah: After an average start to the tournament, Bumrah is back to his very best. 20 wickets in 12 games, Bumrah is the second leading wicket-taker of the tournament. He along with Trent Boult and Pat Cummins forms a lethal pace trio.
MI Team Form
Mumbai is coming back from an emphatic victory over RCB. After CSK’s last-ball win over KKR, Mumbai Indians became the first team to qualify for the play-offs in IPL 2020. However, it’s not a dead rubber for Mumbai Indians, as the defending IPL champions look to seal a top-two spot that will give them two opportunities to reach the final.
MI’s batting unit has been held together admirably by Quinton de Kock and Suryakumar Yadav in the absence of Rohit Sharma, who is facing an injury concern. Stand-in captain Kieron Pollard has led his troops well, and his management of Jasprit Bumrah’s overs has been exemplary. Bumrah, along with the likes of Trent Boult and Deepak Chahar, will be key against a star-studded DC batting unit.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION