CSK vs MI IPL 2020 41ST MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| CHENNAI vs MUMBAI 41ST IPL MATCH| CSK vs MI WIN. Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians & CSK vs MI 41st Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 CSK vs MI 41st Match who will win and this match played on 23 Oct. CSK vs MI Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians Report Prediction
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 21
- Matches won batting first 14
- Matches won bowling first 7
- Average 1st Inns scores 170-80
- Average 2nd Inns scores 140-50
- Highest total recorded 228
- Highest score chased 223
Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians Recent Form:-
CSK: L L W L L
MI: L W W W W
The match will be played at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium, Sharjah. The pitch at the ground has got considerably slow and batting isn’t the easiest task now. The last two games on the ground have been won by teams chasing and the captain winning the toss has a difficult choice to make.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020:-
|Chennai Super Kings||10||3||7||–|
Last 5 Match:-
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between CSK vs MI 41st Match IPL 2020
- Chennai Super Kings = 1
- Mumbai Indians = 4
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians 41st Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 31
- Chennai Super Kings = 13
- Mumbai Indians = 18
Playing11 CSK vs MI:-
Mumbai Indians Probable XI:
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan/Saurabh Tiwary,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Trent Boult.
MI Team News
Mumbai has settled in well as a unit. Rohit Sharma won’t tinker much with their combination. As of now, no changes are expected from the Mumbai Indians. Bringing in Nathan Coulter-Nile for James Pattinson two games ago – to manage workload – was only the second tweak MI had done to their playing XI all season. After a well-deserved 11-day break for Pattinson and ordinary returns for Coulter-Nile (1 for 51 and 0 for 33), that move is now likely to be reversed.
MI Key Players
- Rohit Sharma: Rohit Sharma has been magnificent for Mumbai in the tournament. He will have a big role to play for Mumbai against Chennai Super Kings.
- Quinton de Kock: Quinton de Kock, with back to back fifties in the last two games, will be brimming with confidence. He’ll be eager to get another big score under his belt.
- Jasprit Bumrah: Jasprit Bumrah is spitting venom with his bowling and will be a big threat to Chennai. He would like to back up his thrilling performance against Punjab with a match-winning one.
MI Team Form
Mumbai is coming back from a hard-fought loss to Kings XI Punjab. Mumbai has been top-notch throughout the tournament. Even in their last game, they were down and out but a tremendous fightback in the final overs helped them stretch the match to a super over. Their batting looks a real force and Mumbai is the only team whose bowling is as good as their batting. On paper, Chennai might compete with Mumbai but on the ground, they’re no match to the form Mumbai is in.
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:
- Faf du Plessis,
- Ruturaj Gaikwad,
- Shane Watson,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- Sam Curran,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Shardul Thakur,
- Piyush Chawla/R Sai Kishore
- Josh Hazlewood.
CSK Team News
Chennai Super Kings look like a team down of confidence. They need some sparkling performance to boost up their morale. Unfortunately, Dhoni doesn’t have many options in the squad. He would want to bring Imran Tahir in but there are high possibilities that he’ll play the same side. Dwayne Bravo has been ruled out of the tournament so there is no chance of him making a comeback.
CSK Key Players
- Faf du Plessis: Faf du Plessis has been the lone warrior in the CSK’s batting lineup in IPL 2020. He has been magnificent with the bat and is expected to continue his good run against Mumbai
- Ravindra Jadeja: Ravindra Jadeja in the last few games have batted pretty decently. Looking at the batting woes, Dhoni might promote him up the order which will give him an opportunity to score more.
- Deepak Chahar: Deepak Chahar bowled a terrific spell against Rajasthan Royals and will eager to deliver another good performance.
CSK Team Form
With 3 wins in 10 games, Chennai is in a miserable state.CSK’s performance this season has been pathetic, to say the least. Whether it’s batting, bowling or fielding, Chennai Super Kings have been a big led down. With 3 wins in 10 games, they’re stranded at the bottom of the points table. CSK’s only chance to qualify for the playoffs is to win all their remaining matches and hope for some other results to go their way. CSK face a stern challenge from Mumbai Indians ahead of them. Getting over arguably the best team of the tournament won’t be easy for Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s men.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION