Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals & SRH vs RR 26th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 SRH vs RR 26th Match who will win and this match played on 11 Oct. SRH vs RR Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 61
- Matches won batting first – 34
- Matches won bowling first – 26
- Average 1st Inns scores – 144
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 122
- Highest total recorded – 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
- Lowest total recorded – 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
- Highest score chased – 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
- Lowest score defended – 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals Recent Form:-
SRH: L L L L W
RR: W L W W L
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020:-
Last 5 Match SRH vs RR:-
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 4
- Rajasthan Royals = 1
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 11
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 6
- Rajasthan Royals = 5
Playing11 SRH VS RR
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Yashasvi Jaiswal,
- Sanju Samson,
- Steve Smith (C),
- Ben Stokes,
- Mahipal Lomror/Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Jofra Archer,
- Shreyas Gopal,
- Jaydev Unadkat/Ankit Rajpoot
- Kartik Tyagi.
RR Team News
Rajasthan Royals made several changes in their playing XI in the last game which, obviously didn’t pay off. However, they would like to give them a few more opportunities before they start tinkering with the team combination again. Smith Smith said that he’s unsure about Ben Stokes’s selection in the playing XI against SRH but if he’s available, he should make it into the team.
RR Key Players
- Steven Smith – Steven Smith has had quite the last few games with the bat. Over the years we’ve seen Smith as a fighter and when things aren’t going his way, he’ll fight it out to get the desired result. With him back to his usual No 3 spot, he’ll feel more comfortable.
- Sanju Samson– Sanju Samson has been on song in the tournament. Yes, he hasn’t performed that well in the last few games but with the class he poses, you can’t keep him quiet for long.
- Rahul Tewatiya – Rahul Tewatiya has been invaluable for RR in the tournament. He doesn’t give much away while he’s bowling and with the bat in hand, he’s as handy as anyone. He’ll be another key player in RR’s tussle against SRH.
RR Team Form
Rajasthan started the tournament with a bang but is going through a pretty steady losing streak at the moment. They need to turn things around quickly to stay in contention for the playoffs. Rajasthan Royals started their tournament with a bang but has run out of gas in the last few matches. They’ve lost their last four matches and are tottering at the 7th place in the points table. Their batting has been a big let down after the initial onslaught. The same is the case with their bowling which is looking too sleek at the moment. Yes, there is Jofra Archer but others have not complimented him well. The problems are plenty for Rajasthan but they do the skills to turn it around for them.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Abdul Samad,
- Abhishek Sharma,
- Rashid Khan,
- Priyam Garg,
- Khaleel Ahmed,
- Sandeep Sharma
- T Natarajan.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad is coming back from an impressive victory over Kings XI Punjab and would not want to tinker much with the winning combination. As of now, we don’t expect any changes from the Sunrisers Hyderabad.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner: With two back to back performances, David Warner has announced his arrival in the IPL 2020. SRH fans will be hoping for a hattrick of half-centuries from the Australian Southpaw.
- Jonny Bairstow – Jonny Bairstow was at his destructive best in the last game, scoring a breathtaking 97. He can be backed to come good against the Rajasthan Royals.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has been outstanding for Sunrisers. Not only he’s picking up wickets in the middle overs, he’s very economical too. His figures of 3-12 in the last game is evident in the fact that he’ll be very hard to tackle for RR batsmen.
SRH Team Form
With 3 wins and 3 losses, Sunrisers had a mixed tournament so far. Sunrisers Hyderabad will take on Rajasthan Royals in the 26th match of the Indian Premier League. The match will be played on the Dubai Cricket Ground and is scheduled to begin at 2:00 PM local time.
With Jonny Bairstow and David Warner back to their very best, Sunrisers Hyderabad suddenly looks a different team altogether. They’ve had a mixed tournament so far with 3 wins and as many losses but with a big win under their belt in their previous match against Punjab, David Warner will be feeling very confident about his team. The problem for SRH though has been their middle-order which hasn’t performed consistently enough. Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson, Priyam Garg, and Abdul Samad has played on off good knock but hasn’t backed it up another performance. This is an issue SRH needs to tackle. They would want all their players to contribute to get the result in their favor. In the bowling department, the injury to Bhuveneshwar Kumar was a massive blow but the SRH but the bowlers have responded well with Sandeep Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, T Natarajan in good form. Rashid Khan obviously is a class act and has been bowling on a different planet.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION