SRH VS MI IPL 2020 56TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| HYDERABAD vs MUMBAI 56TH IPL MATCH| SRH vs MI WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians & SRH vs MI 56th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 SRH vs MI 56th Match who will win and this match played on 3 Nov. SRH vs MI Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Report Prediction
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- T20 matches played: 55
- Matches won by teams batting first: 19
- Matches won by teams batting second: 35 (1 tie)
- Highest 1st innings score: 228/4 – Delhi Capitals vs Kolkata Knight Riders, 2020
- Highest successful run chase: 226/6 – Rajasthan Royals vs Kings XI Punjab, 2020
- Lowest team score: 82 – Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings, 2017
- Average 1st innings score: 157
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians Recent Form:-
SRH: W W L W L
MI: W W L W L
Although Sharjah has a reputation for hosting high-scoring encounters given the dimensions of the ground, it hasn’t been too batting-friendly of late. The pacers should get the ball to move around early on. The spinners have also managed to do well at this venue recently, although they could be undone by dew in the latter half of the match.
The batsmen will have to make good use of the conditions up front, with the pitch slowing down as the match progresses despite the dew. Wickets in hand will be key for both sides, with 160-170 being a decent total at this venue. As previously mentioned, dew should play a big role in the proceedings, and this should prompt both teams to chase upon winning the toss in the final IPL 2020 league fixture.
The competition is heating up but the weather is cooling down a bit. The temperatures have reduced but they will still be in the low and mid-30s throughout the game. The weather in Sharjah will be challenging with temperatures in the high thirties.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between SRH vs MI 56th Matchin IPL 2020
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 2
- Mumbai Indians = 3
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians 56th Match in IPL.
- Total Match = 15
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 7
- Mumbai Indians = 8
Predicted Playing 11
- David Warner (C),
- Wriddhiman Saha (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Abdul Samad,
- Abhishek Sharma,
- Jason Holder,
- Shahbaz Nadeem,
- Sandeep Sharma,
- Rashid Khan
- T Natarajan.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad is back from two back to back victories in their last two games. It’s a knockout game for them and there is no need to tinker too much with the playing XI. They’re expected to play the same XI.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner: The Hyderabad skipper has been instrumental for SRH in this IPL 2020. If Hyderabad has to go through the playoffs, SRH will need something special from David Warner.
- Wriddhiman Saha: Wriddhiman Saha has been a terrific addition to the SRH. Saha has looked really good in the two matches he’s played and can be backed to come good against MI
- Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan has been phenomenal throughout the season. He will be Warner’s biggest asset against MI
SRH Team Form
David Warner and the company are coming back from two massive wins. So we’re into the final league game of the Indian Premier League and still, even after 55 games, we are yet to find all the 4 times for the playoffs. That’s the competitiveness we’ve seen in this year’s IPL. The situation for Sunrisers Hyderabad is pretty simple. If they win, they’re through to the playoffs on account of a better run rate but they’re up against the best team of the tournament, Mumbai Indians, so a win will require some exceptional performances.
Sunrisers Hyderabad has some momentum on their side going into this match as they’re coming back from two massive wins over Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. The problem for Sunrisers still will be their batting that has not been that consistent. Yes, they got 219 against Delhi Capitals the other day but they lack depth in their batting. Wridhhiman Saha at the top has been exceptional in two games he’s played while David Warner has been among the runs.
However, the likes of Manish Pandey, Kane Williamson have been very disappointing. Sunrisers will need them to deliver in this knockout game. Credit must go to the Hyderabad bowler for standing up tall even without the services of their main bowler, Bhuvenshwar Kumar.
- Quinton de Kock/Chris Lynn,
- Ishan Kishan (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Anmolpreet Singh/Saurabh Tiwary,
- Kieron Pollard (C)
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Mitchell McClenaghan
- Jasprit Bumrah/Dhawal Kulkarni
MI Team News
While Rohit Sharma is recovering from an injury, Hardik Pandya was rested for the last game. Since Mumbai has already qualified for the playoffs, they might opt to rest a few more players, especially the bowlers
MI Key Players
- Surya Kumar Yadav: Surya Yadav played a blistering inning of 79 against RCB. He has looked really good in the last few games and will be crucial for MI against SRH
- Quinton de Kock: Quinton de Kock has been in fine touch of late. He too can be expected to come good against SRH
- Jasprit Bumrah: With 23 wickets in 13 games, Jasprit Bumrah is the current purple cap holder. He’ll be eager to deliver another match-winning performance against SRH
MI Team Form
Mumbai too has won their last two games with ease. Mumbai Indians will be there to give Hyderabad a run for their money. Looking at the Mumbai Indians’ squad, they look like a team that’s very hard to defeat. Not that they can’t lose but you need to put together an exceptional performance to get over them. As a team, they have a brutal batting line up while Jasprit Bumrah, Trent Boult, and Nathan Coulter-Nile form a lethal pace attack. The only weak link in the Mumbai Indian seems to be their lower-middle order in Krunal Pandya, Jayant Yadav, and Keiron Pollard that hasn’t had enough chances to bat. Hardik Pandya was rested for the last game and Mumbai, having already qualified for the playoffs might not want to stress his ace finisher against SRH.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION