SRH vs KKR IPL 2020 35TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| HYDERABAD vs KOLKATA 35TH IPL MATCH| SRH vs KKR WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders & SRH vs KKR 35th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 SRH vs KKR 35th Match who will win and this match played on 18 Oct. SRH vs KKR Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 44
- Matches won batting first 19
- Matches won bowling first 25
- Average 1st Inns scores 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores 128
- Highest total recorded 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
- Lowest total recorded 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
- Highest score chased 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
- The lowest score defended 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Recent Form:-
SRH: L L W W L
KKR: L L W L W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Kolkata Knight Riders||8||4||4||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between SRH vs KKR 35th Match in IPL 2020
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 2
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 3
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders 35th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 18
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 7
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 11
Playing11 SRH vs KKR:-
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Dinesh Karthik (WK),
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Andre Russell,
- Chris Green/Kuldeep Yadav,
- Shivam Mavi/Lockie Ferguson,
- Pat Cummins,
- Prasidh Krishna
- Varun Chakravarthy.
KKR Team News
Kolkata Knight Riders are really struggling with their batting in IPL 2020 but it doesn’t seem that they’ll alter much with the playing XI. However, one change that we can expect is Lockie Ferguson replacing Pat Cummins, who is going through a pretty lean patch as a bowler.
KKR Key Players
- Shubhman Gill– Shubhman Gill has been the most consistent batsman for KKR. He has scored runs in almost every game and can be backed to come good against SRH
- Eoin Morgan– Eoin Morgan played a gem of an inning against MI, helping his team post a respectable total. He looks in good touch and might come up with the order, ahead of Dinesh Karthik in his next match. He is expected to continue his good run against Hyderabad too.
- Andre Russell – Andre Russell hasn’t fired in this IPL but he’ll always be an X factor for KKR. He is a match-winner who can single-handedly win a match for his team. KKR wants his big man to bail them out of trouble.
KKR Team Form
KKR is coming back from a humiliating loss against MI and will be looking to pull themselves up in their next league game. KKR, on the other hand, has done well to win 4 out of 7 games but they’ve not hit their peak as of yet. If you look at KKR, there are too many loop holes that teams might look to exploit. For them, batting has been a major cause of concern. Also, the bowling doesn’t look that strong without Sunil Narine. Skill-wise they’re on par with the best teams but their performance has been hot and cold throughout the tournament. KKR need to be on their toes if they beat SRH.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Priyam Garg,
- Abhishek Sharma/Vijay Shankar,
- Shahbaz Nadeem,
- Rashid Khan,
- T Natarajan,
- Sandeep Sharma
- Khaleel Ahmed.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad lost their last game to Chennai Super Kings but we don’t think that David Warner will be eager to make too many changes in the playing XI. Vijay Shankar, however, could miss out on Abhishek Sharma or Abdul Samad. Another thing that David Warner can consider is to bring Wriddhiman Saha in for Vijay Shankar and Mohammed Nabi for Jonny Bairstow. However, this scenario is highly unlikely.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner: David Warner is SRH’s top scorer with 280 runs in 8 games. He is one of the more experienced batsmen in the SRH camp and will be responsible to give his team a solid start.
- Kane Williamson – Kane Williamson played a gem of an innings against CSK on a tough wicket. He is one of the top players in the SRH batting line up and will be looking to continue his good run against KKR.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has been outstanding for Sunrisers. Not only he’s picking up wickets in the middle overs, he’s very economical too. He went wicketless against CSK and would be eager to come back hard against KKR.
SRH Team Form
With 3 wins and 5 losses, Sunrisers have been struggling in the tournament. With more than half the tournament done and dusted, every game from now stands of utmost importance. Sunrisers Hyderabad this season has been on the receiving end on most occasions. To be fair, they’ve not justified the skills they possess. Individually, all the players have performed decently but as a team, they’ve been fairly disappointing. Apart from Rashid Khan, every other player has lacked consistency and that has been the major cause of their downfall. Also, Hyderabad has shown that they’re prone to collapse under pressure. They haven’t won a single game chasing this season.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION