Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad & RR vs SRH 40th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RR vs SRH 40th Match who will win and this match played on 22 Oct. RR vs SRH Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Pitch Report Today Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Report Prediction
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 74
- Matches won batting first 41
- Matches won bowling first 32
- Average 1st Inns scores 180-90
- Average 2nd Inns scores 160-70
- The highest total recorded 211
- The lowest total recorded at 71
- Highest score chased 201
- The lowest score defended 134
Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Recent Form:-
RR: W L L W L
SRH: L L L W L
Throughout the tournament, Dubai has been a bat-first wicket as chasing teams have found it difficult to score runs in the second innings. The last few games though have given glimpses of the pitch getting better in the second inning, probably because of the dew.
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between RR vs SRH 40th Matchin IPL 2020
- Rajasthan Royals = 2
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 3
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 40th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 12
- Rajasthan Royals = 6
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 6
Playing11 RR vs SRH
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- David Warner (C),
- Kane Williamson/Mohammad Nabi,
- Priyam Garg,
- Manish Pandey,
- Abdul Samad,
- Vijay Shankar,
- Sandeep Sharma,
- Basil Thampi,
- Rashid Khan
- T Natarajan.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad as a team is in a dire state. Neither their batting looks that stable nor they have bowling that can challenge a batting lineup as of RR. We expect them to make two changes in the playing XI with Riyag Parag and Basil Thampi being left out for Virat Singh and Khaleel Ahmed. As of now, we don’t have an injury update on Kane Williamson but the way he hobbled in the previous game, he might be rested to prevent him from exaggerating his injury. If that’s the case, Mohammed Nabi will come in as a replacement.
SRH Key Players
- David Warner: David Warner has been in terrific form of late. He stroked a beautiful 47 against KKR in his last game and is expected to continue his good run against RR too.
- Jonny Bairstow: Sunrisers throughout the tournament has been dependent on the duo of David Warner and Jonny Bairstow to get them to a position of stability. Sadly, even after them performing exceptionally well, SRH has struggled as a team. Bairstow will be eager to play a match-winning knock for his team.
- Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan has been outstanding for Sunrisers. Not only he’s picking up wickets in the middle overs, he’s very economical too. He’ll be key for SRH against RR.
SRH Team Form
Sunrisers Hyderabad has lost their last three matches on the trot. Sunrisers too need to win all their games to cement a place in the playoffs. The problem for SRH has been their over-dependence on David Warner and Jonny Bairstow. Kane Williamson hasn’t fully justified his potential so does Manish Pandey and Priyam Garg. In the bowling department, they heavily rely on Rashid Khan to get the job done. T Natarajan has been good but not good enough.
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:
- Ben Stokes,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Sanju Samson (WK),
- Steve Smith (C),
- Jos Buttler,
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Jofra Archer,
- Shreyas Gopal,
- Ankit Rajpoot
- Kartik Tyagi.
RR Team News
Rajasthan Royals are coming back from an impressive victory over Chennai Super Kings and it’s very unlikely that they’ll tinker with the winning combination.
RR Key Players
- Steven Smith: Steven Smith is an integral part of this RR batting lineup in IPL 2020. With players like Stokes and Buttler in the team, Smith is a sort of batsman that can hold the inning together. He hasn’t had the best of the season so far but will be eager to do well in a do or die situation.
- Jos Buttler: Buttler played a magnificent inning against CSK and will be brimming with confidence. He can be an asset for RR in the final overs and is expected to continue his good run against SRH
- Rahul Tewatiya: Rahul Tewatiya has been invaluable for RR in the tournament. He doesn’t give much away while he’s bowling and with the bat in hand, he’s as handy as anyone. He’ll be another key player in RR’s tussle against SRH.
RR TEAM FORM
As we move to the business end of the tournament, each game from now stands of utmost importance. Rajasthan Royal’s impressive victory in the last game is evident in the fact that they’re not going down without a fight. Rajasthan hasn’t had the best tournament till now but they still can make through to the playoffs if they can win all their remaining four matches. Having said that, they need to rectify their flaws if there are to keep their hopes alive.
Sanju Samson’s form will be a major headache for Steve Smith now. Samson started the tournament with a bang but has completely lost momentum in the last few games. The move of playing Ben Stokes at the top hasn’t worked either. Jos Buttler’s magnificent knock in the last game will bring some respite for the RR camp but overall, their batting need to put up a collective show to put a strong case. In the bowling department, Jofra Archer has been bowling exceptionally well but hasn’t got enough support from the rest of the bowlers. To win a tournament like the IPL, you need XI performing players and that’s what Rajasthan will be hoping for against Hyderabad.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION