Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore & RR vs RCB 33rd Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RR vs RCB 33rd Match who will win and this match played on 17 Oct. RR vs RCB Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 61
- Matches won batting first 34
- Matches won bowling first 26
- Average 1st Inns scores 144
- Average 2nd Inns scores 122
- Highest total recorded 211/6 (20 Ov) by IRE vs SCO
- The lowest total recorded 71/10 (13.2 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
- Highest score chased 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
- The lowest score defended 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
The weather in Dubai is expected to make the players sweat with temperatures touching 36 degrees Celsius. In Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 33rd Match 2020, there are 0% chances of rain, and The temperature will around 35 to 36 degrees Celsius.
The match will be played at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. The average score on the ground this season has been around 160. That’s a very good total to defend considering that the pitch gets considerably slow in the second innings.
Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Recent Form:-
RR: L W L L L
RCB: L W W L W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||8||5||3||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between RR vs RCB 33rd Matchin IPL 2020
- Rajasthan Royals = 3
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 1
- NR = 1
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 33rd Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 22
- Rajasthan Royals = 10
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 9
- NR = 2
Playing11 RR vs RCB:-
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Aaron Finch,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Shivam Dube,
- Washington Sundar,
- Chris Morris,
- Isuru Udana,
- Navdeep Saini,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Mohammad Siraj.
RCB Team News
Even though RCB lost their previous game against Punjab, there is no need for Virat Kohli to make too many changes in the playing XI. In all circumstances, he’s expected to play the same team. Mohammed Siraj, however, can be replaced by Pawan Negi or even Umesh Yadav.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers: AB de Villiers played a brutal inning against KKR and looked batsman that is at the peak of his game. He might have missed out in the game against Punjab, he’ll certainly be eager to do well against RR.
- Virat Kohli: King Kohli has been on a roll in the last few matches. In almost every game, Kohli has been among the runs. Expect him to play another big knock against Rajasthan
- Yuzvendra Chahal/Washington Sunder: The spin duo had an off day against Punjab but they’ve been the mainstay of RCB’s success in the tournament. They’ll be the trump card for RCB on a slow Dubai wicket.
RCB Team Form
RCB is coming back from a nervy loss to Kings XI Punjab. The way RCB has played this season; they must have surprised themselves too. Well, jokes apart but Virat Kohli will be delighted with the way RCB has stood up to the occasion. The game against Punjab, however, showed that RCB is vulnerable when put under pressure. As a skipper, Virat Kohli was completely off target against Punjab. Whether it was his decision to send Washington Sunder and Shivam Dube ahead of AB de Villiers or not bowling Sunder in the powerplay, every move he tried, backfired on him. He needs to vary the fact that even the slightest mistake can cost you the match in this format. Overall, the team is playing and their batting looks as brutal as it could be.
The only problem for Virat Kohli will be the performance of their support bowlers. Mohammed Siraj has leaked too many runs for anyone’s liking. Kohli needs to fix this quickly or it could nullify all the good work done in no time. Rajasthan has a very good team and though they’re out for form, we’ll back them to pip RCB as the conditions favor them more than Virat Kohli’s men.
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:
- Ben Stokes,
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Jofra Archer,
- Shreyas Gopal,
- Jaydev Unadkat
- Kartik Tyagi.
RR Team News
Rajasthan Royals is really struggling as a team. However, instead of making changes to the playing XI, they’re most likely to shuffle their batting order. RR can swap Robin Uthappa from Ben Stokes as an opener.
RR Key Players
- Sanju Samson: Sanju Samson has been impressive in the tournament and has looked a player class apart in IPL 2020. He has been quiet in the last few games but will hold the key for RR against RCB
- Ben Stokes: Ben Stokes knock of 41 against Delhi showed that he’s in great form. He is a match-winner and RR will be hoping for a big performance from him in a crunch game
- Jofra Archer: Jofra Archer has been thrilling for Rajasthan in the bowling department. He’s spitting venom with his bowling and will be hoping for a stellar show against RCB.
RR Team Form
With 3 wins and 5 losses, RR is going through a pretty lean patch. Rajasthan’s record chase of 226 in their second league game must have sent chills down the spine of all the other teams of the competition. Two back to back 200+ scores, two consecutive wins to start the tournament, Rajasthan Royals wouldn’t have imagined themselves at the 6th position in the points table halfway into the tournament. Their batting that looked a force at the start of the tournament has collapsed face down. None of their batsmen look like scoring runs. Sanju Samson and Jos Buttler have run out of gas after their initial onslaught.
Steve Smith doesn’t look his usual self. The same goes for Robin Uthappa and other batsmen to follow. Yes, Rahul Tewatiya has shown promise but Rajasthan needs runs from their top order if they’re to revive their tournament. In the bowling department, Jofra Archer has been outstanding but the rest of the bowlers have been a big led down. Now, it’s a make or break situation for Rajasthan. Either they pick themselves up; or brace themselves for an early exit from the tournament.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION