RR vs MI IPL 2020 45TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| RAJASTHAN vs MUMBAI 45TH IPL MATCH| RR vs MI WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians & RR vs MI 45th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RR vs MI 45th Match who will win and this match played on 25 Oct. RR vs MI Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
Venue Details, Facts, and History
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Pitch Report Today Match Prediction
Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 56
- Matches won batting first – 25
- Matches won bowling first – 32
- Average 1st Inns scores – 170-80
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 140-50
- Highest total recorded – 225
- The lowest total recorded – 87
- The highest score chased – 162
- The lowest score defended – 129
Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians Recent Form:-
RR: W L L W L
MI: W L W W W
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction
Rajasthan had actually beaten Mumbai in four consecutive matches before their match earlier this season. Mumbai was in dominant form earlier this month though. Suryakumar Yadav led the way with 79* in a total of 193/4. In reply, Jasprit Bumrah claimed 4-20, and Jos Buttler’s 70 was the only resistance in a collapse to 136 all out.
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between RR vs MI 45th Matchin IPL 2020
- Rajasthan Royals = 4
- Mumbai Indians = 1
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Rajasthan Royals vs Mumbai Indians 45th Matchin IPL 2020
- Total Match = 24
- Rajasthan Royals = 11
- Mumbai Indians = 12
- NR = 1
Playing11 RR vs MI:-
Mumbai Indians Probable XI:
- Rohit Sharma,
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Trent Boult.
MI Team News
Rohit Sharma could miss out again with a hamstring strain, which would mean Kieron Pollard continuing as captain. Ishan Kishan shone in place of Sharma at the top of the order, so Mumbai may be unchanged. Mumbai Indians thrashed Chennai Super Kings last time out, to move to seven wins in ten games and climb back to the top of the 2020 Indian Premier League table. It is tight at the top with four games to go, however, and every point will be vital.
MI Key Players
- Quinton de Kock: More runs last time out, hitting a tidy 46* at the top of the order to ease Mumbai to their dominant win.
- Jasprit Bumrah: Part of the opening burst last time out, he claimed 2-25 to continue his resurgent wicket-taking form this season.
- Trent Boult: The New Zealand paceman claimed 4-18 from his four overs to lead Mumbai to their dominant win last time out.
MI Team Form
After five wins in a row in IPL 2020, Mumbai suffered a rare defeat after their tie with Kings XI Punjab – but only after two super overs. They roared back to winning ways in style, however – Trent Boult’s 4-18 helped limit Chennai Super Kings to 114/9 last time out and Mumbai needed just 12.2 overs to wrap up a ten-wicket win. Ishan Kishan smashed 68* from 37 balls.
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:
- Ben Stokes,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Sanju Samson (WK),
- Steve Smith (C),
- Jos Buttler,
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Jofra Archer,
- Ankit Rajpoot,
- Shreyas Gopal/Mayank Markande
- Kartik Tyagi.
RR Team News
Tweaks to the batting line-up did not pay off last time out, so Jos Buttler or Steve Smith could move back up the order for this game. Robin Uthappa may open again, however. Rajasthan Royals, on the other hand, need points to keep their slim playoff hopes alive. They suffered a seventh defeat in 11 games last time out to move to remain off the pace of the top four. That is despite Jofra Archer being in top form with the ball.
RR Key Players
- Jofra Archer: In excellent bowling form this season, he took 2-21 last time out to move to 14 wickets in his last nine matches.
- Jos Buttler: The England batsman has not consistently hit his big-hitting best but when he does fire, there are few better than him.
- Ben Stokes: A late arrival, but like Buttler, he only needs to fire once to prove exactly what he can offer – with bat and ball.
RR Team Form
Rajasthan Royals got back to winning ways by beating Chennai Super Kings, but they then lost to Sunrisers Hyderabad last time out to stay off the pace. Jos Buttler smashed 70* in a comfortable chase of 126 to win by seven wickets against CSK. Last time out, however, they posted 154/6 against Sunrisers Hyderabad, and Jofra Archer’s early burst – taking 2-21 – could not prevent an eight-wicket defeat.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION