RCB vs RR IPL 2020 15TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| BANGALORE vs RAJASTHAN 15TH IPL MATCH| RCB vs RR WIN| Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Rajasthan Royals & RCB vs RR 15th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RCB vs RR 15th Match who will win and this match played on 3 Oct. RCB vs RR Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
The points table definitely shows that RCB has won two out of the three matches they’ve played, but if you analyze their performance, they haven’t looked a team that can go on and wins the title. They definitely possess a very strong batting line up but for them to consistently win games, their bowling needs to come good. They have conceded 200+ runs in two of the three matches and it’ll be a major cause of concern for Virat Kohli. Yuzvendra Chahal performed well in one game but leaked too many runs against MI. The same was the case with Washington Sunder and other bowlers. They need to deliver a collective performance in order to relieve some stress from their batsmen who can’t get you 200+ in every game. Another thing that RCB management might want to look into is the form of Kohli himself. However, with other batsmen performing well, this isn’t a bigger issue as the earlier one.
Rajasthan Royals were hammered in their last game against Kolkata Knight Riders but they’ll be hoping that it was just one bad day. Just like RCB, they too have a pretty solid batting line-up but lacks a little bit in their bowling department. Apart from Jofra Archer, none has looked threatening enough. However, when compared to RCB, they have a better bowling line-up which makes them favorites against Virat Kohli’s men.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 44
- Matches won batting first 19
- Matches won bowling first 25
- Average 1st Inns scores 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores 128
- The highest total recorded 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
- Lowest total recorded 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
- Highest score chased 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
- The lowest score defended 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
The weather at Abu Dhabi is expected to make the players sweat with temperatures touching 37 degrees Celsius.
The match will be played on the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The pitch so far hasn’t been supportive of aggressive stroke play and only once, a total of over 180 has been achieved. Batting first, a total of 180 can be considered a good score on this wicket.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||3||2||1||–|
RCB:- T L W W NR
RR:- L W W L NR
RR Team News
Rajasthan Royals may have suffered a loss against KKR but they’ll back themselves to come good against Royal Challengers Bangalore. Ankit Rajpoot hasn’t been that good with the ball. RR should look beyond him and bring in either Mayank Markande or Varun Aaron as his replacement.
RCB Team News
While their batting is performing exceptionally well, Virat Kohli will be sweating over the performance of his bowlers. Their bowling has lacked venom and is a major cause of concern for Virat Kohli. They brought in Isuru Udana and Adam Zampa in their previous game, both of them, however, failed to deliver. As of now, the only change we can expect is one of Moeen Ali or Dale Steyn coming in place of Adam Zampa. We have no update on the fitness of Chris Morris. If he’s fit he can also make a cut into the team.
Last 5 Match RCB vs RR:-
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 1
- Rajasthan Royals = 3
- NR = 1
HEAD TO HEAD IN IPL:-
- Total Match = 21
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 8
- Rajasthan Royals = 10
- NR = 2
- ABN = 1
PLAYING11 RCB vs RR:-
Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:-
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Riyan Parag,
- Tom Curran,
- Jofra Archer,
- Ankit Rajpoot,
- Shreyas Gopal
- Jaydev Unadkat.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Aaron Finch,
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Shivam Dube,
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Washington Sundar,
- Isuru Udana,
- Navdeep Saini,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Adam Zampa.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers – AB de Villiers is the only player in the RCB camp that has performed well in all the matches RCB has played in IPL 2020. When in full flow, he can destroy any bowling attack in the world. He is looking in good touch and will hope to deliver yet another match-winning knock for RCB.
- Virat Kohli: Virat Kohli hasn’t fired as of yet but he’s a class act and will be eager to get back among the runs. Rarely, Kohli hasn’t scored runs in three consecutive matches. If you’re someone who believes in gut feeling, you can back Virat Kohli to come good against Rajasthan.
- Yuzvendra Chahal – Chahal had a mixed tournament so far. However, against a strong RR batting, he’ll be the trump card for Virat Kohli.
RR Key Players
- Sanju Samson: Sanju Samson has been impressive in the tournament and has looked a player class apart. He will once again hold the key for RR against RCB
- Steven Smith: Steven Smith might have failed to deliver in RR’s previous match against KKR but the pitch at Abu Dhabi will suit him more than any other batsmen in the team. He’s expected to score big in the next game.
- Jofra Archer – Jofra Archer has been thrilling for Rajasthan in the bowling department. He’s spitting venom with his bowling and will be hoping for another stellar show against RCB
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION