Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings Xi Punjab & RCB vs KXIP 31st Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RCB vs KXIP 31st Match who will win and this match played on 15 Oct. RCB vs KXIP Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 13
- Matches won batting first 9
- Matches won bowling first 4
- Average 1st Inns scores 149
- Average 2nd Inns scores 131
- Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
- Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
- Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
- The lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kings XI Punjab Recent Form:-
RCB: W W L W W
KXIP: L L L L L
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||7||5||2||–|
|Kings Xi Punjab||7||1||6||–|
Last 5 Match RCB vs KXIP:-
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 4
- Kings Xi Punjab = 1
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 25
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 12
- Kings Xi Punjab = 13
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Aaron Finch,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Shivam Dube,
- Washington Sundar,
- Chris Morris,
- Isuru Udana,
- Navdeep Saini,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Mohammad Siraj.
RCB Team News
RCB was in top form against Kolkata Knight Riders and looked as ruthless as one could be. Kohli would not want to change that winning combination.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers: AB de Villiers is a match-winner for RCB. In the last game against Kolkata, De Villiers played one of the best knocks of this year’s IPL. RCB will back him to play another match-winning knock.
- Virat Kohli: King Kohli has got into a zone of his own and is piling on the runs on a consistent basis. RCB fans can put their bet on Kohli to come good against Punjab
- Yuzvendra Chahal: Yuzvendra Chahal has emerged as the biggest match-winner for Virat Kohli. Match after the match his performances have got to another level. He will be key for RCB on a slow Sharjah wicket.
RCB Team Form
With 5 wins in 7 games, RCB is in top-notch form. There is something about RCB in this year’s IPL. Not many people would have expected them to play the way they’ve played in the tournament but here they are, tied with Mumbai and Delhi as the best team of the tournament. At the moment RCB looks like a very strong team that has all their bases covered. Devdutt Padikkal has been terrific at the top along with Aaron Finch, who’s been a little inconsistent but has few knocks under his belt. Virat Kohli too made a grand comeback to form with consistent performances in the last few games and AB de Villiers, in the last match showed why he’s considered as one of the best cricketers of all time. In the bowling department, the spin duo of Washington Sundar and Yuzvendra Chahal has been nothing short of extraordinary while the returning Chris Morris has already shown how much of an asset he is for RCB.
Kings Xi Punjab Probable XI:
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Chris Gayle,
- Mayank Agarwal,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Mandeep Singh,
- Krishnappa Gowtham,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Mohammed Shami,
- Arshdeep Singh
- Sheldon Cottrell/Chris Jordan.
KXIP Team News
The major cause of Punjab’s downfall is their over-reliance on KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal. Punjab needs to change their combination as it doesn’t look like their best playing XI. One change that looks very obvious is Glenn Maxwell getting replaced by Chris Gayle. Deepak Hooda or Ishan Porel can also get a game in place of Mandeep Singh or Simi Singh.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: No surprises here. KL Rahul has been in top form in this tournament. The orange cap holder, Rahul will be hopeful of another big knock for his team.
- Mayank Agarwal: Mayank Agarwal has been phenomenal in the tournament. He along with KL has done most of the run-scoring for Punjab in IPL 2020. He too can be backed for another stellar show.
- Ravi Bishnoi: Ravi Bishnoi as a spinner has played his part to perfection. Sharjah is a small ground but the pitch has given signs of a breakdown. Ravi Bishnoi can come in handy for Punjab
KXIP Team Form
Punjab has been on a pretty steady losing streak. They have lost 6 of the 7 matches they’ve played. For Punjab, things have got from bad to worse with every passing game. With 6 losses and a sole victory, they are strangled at the bottom of the points table and will need almost a miracle to get through to the playoffs. They have been far too dependent on KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal that has hurt them badly. In the last match against KKR, they’re cruising to victory but the wicket of KL Rahul exposed their vulnerable middle order that couldn’t get Punjab over the line. Their bowling too lacks the cunningness you need to win these sorts of tournaments. These are worrying signs for the Kings. For Punjab, beating RCB will be an uphill task but they would want to give it all they have. They’ve lost quite a few close games and need some luck to go their way.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION