- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 13
- Matches won batting first 9
- Matches won bowling first 4
- Average 1st Inns scores 149
- Average 2nd Inns scores 131
- The highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
- Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
- Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
- The lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders Recent Form:-
RCB: W L W W L
KKR: W W L W W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||6||4||2||–|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||6||4||2||–|
Last 5 Match RCB vs KKR:-
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 1
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 4
Head To Head In IPL 2020:-
- Total Match = 25
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 10
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 15
Playing11 RCB vs KKR:-
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Eoin Morgan,
- Dinesh Karthik (C & WK),
- Andre Russell,
- Pat Cummins,
- Sunil Narine,
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti,
- Prasidh Krishna,
- Varun Chakravarthy.
KKR Team News
Sunil Narine did not bat last time out as Kolkata appears to still be struggling to find the best balance to their batting order in IPL 2020. He could be back up the order this time out.
KKR Key Players
- Shubman Gill: The 21-year-old hit 57 last time out to move to 213 runs in his six innings so far, with two half-centuries and a further score of 47 to his name too.
- Andre Russell: The Box Office superstar has taken five wickets so far and his explosive batting credentials are well known too.
- Eoin Morgan: The England captain has been moved up and down the order so far but if he can find a settled position, the runs will flow as they always do.
KKR Team Form
Kolkata Knight Riders have bounced back well since starting with a defeat, with four wins in their five matches since. Most recently, Shubman Gill and Dinesh Karthik hit half-centuries in a total of 164/6, with Karthik’s hitting key to their late acceleration. In reply, Kings XI Punjab was cruising at 115/0, but Sunil Narine (2-28) and Prasidh Krishna (3-29) held their nerve and KKR won by two runs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Aaron Finch,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (wk),
- Washington Sundar,
- Shivam Dube,
- Gurkeerat Singh Mann,
- Chris Morris,
- Isuru Udana,
- Navdeep Saini,
- Yuzvendra Chahal.
RCB Team News
Chris Morris came into the team last time out and his excellent bowling performance should earn another start – meaning Moeen Ali will miss out.
RCB Key Players
- Virat Kohli: The India captain has been getting back to his best and hammered 90* from 52 balls to prove as much last time out. He has 205 runs in three innings.
- Aaron Finch: Lacked form last time out but the Australia captain cannot be written off at the top of the order – he is a dangerous big hitter.
- AB de Villiers: Out second ball last time out, but with two half-centuries already to his name this season there is plenty left in his tank.
RCB Team Form
Royal Challengers Bangalore got back to winning ways last time out, as they bounced back from a 60-run defeat to Delhi Capitals with a big victory of their own. Virat Kohli led the batting against Chennai Super Kings, accelerating well in the second half of the innings to hammer 90* from 52 balls in a total of 169/4. Chris Morris was the pick of the bowlers in reply, with his 3-19 helping to limit the Super Kings to 132/8.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION