Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals & RCB vs DC 19th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 RCB vs DC 19th Match who will win and this match played on 5 Oct. RCB vs DC Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 66
- Matches won batting first 38
- Matches won bowling first 27
- Average 1st Inns scores 144
- Average 2nd Inns scores 122
- The highest total recorded 211
- The lowest total recorded at 71
- Highest score chased 201
- Lowest score defended 134
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction:-
The pitch at Dubai is not that easy for batting. It gets tougher while batting second. The team that bat first will have a huge advantage.
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals Recent form:-
RCB: W T L W W
DC: W L W T W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020:-
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||4||3||1||–|
Last 5 Match RCB vs DC:-
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 3
- Delhi Capitals = 2
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 24
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 15
- Delhi Capitals = 8
Playing11 RCB vs DC:-
Delhi Capitals Probable XI:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Ravi Ashwin,
- Axar Patel,
- Anrich Nortje,
- Harshal Patel
- Kagiso Rabada.
DC Team News
Delhi Capitals too have a pretty settled unit with all their players performing exceptionally well. They are expected to go in with the same team.
DC Key Players
- Shreyas Iyer: Shreyas Iyer played a breath-taking knock of 88 against Kolkata. Against RCB, he will once again be responsible for taking his team to a strong total.
- Rishabh Pant: Rishabh Pant is slowly getting into his groove. A brutal 38 of 17 against KKR is a sign of a man that’s in good touch. He will be responsible for scoring quick runs for DC in the final overs.
- Anrich Nortje – Nortje is proving to be a terrific purchase for Delhi. He picked a 3 wicket haul against KKR and will be eager to deliver another match-winning performance.
DC Team Form
DC is currently the top-ranked team in the Indian Premier League. With 3 wins in 4 games, they are in the zone of their own. The Delhi Capitals team would be relieved to escape from Sharjah with a win to their name. They scored 228 runs and that seemed to be less at one point in the match! The injury to Amit Mishra is going to be a bit of a concern. The veteran leg-spinner has been bowling very well but could not complete his overs in the previous game.
The depth in the squad that DC has is amazing. Players like Ishant Sharma, Ajinkya Rahane, and Alex Carey are waiting for a chance to make their place in the playing eleven. We also think that DC lines up very well against the RCB team. It has players that are very good at playing spin and a bowling attack that will challenge RCB’s brittle batting.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Aaron Finch,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Shivam Dube,
- Isuru Udana,
- Washington Sundar,
- Yuzvendra Chahal,
- Adam Zampa,
- Navdeep Saini.
RCB Team News
RCB was in top form against Rajasthan Royals and looked a team that is there to win. Kohli would not want to change that winning combination. The only change one can expect is Adam Zampa getting replaced by Moeen Ali. However, that’s also very unlikely.
RCB Key Players
- AB de Villiers – AB de Villiers is a match-winner for RCB. He’s looking in great touch in IPL 2020 and can be expected to go bonkers against DC. Delhi has a great bowling attack and a player of the caliber of De Villiers will hold the key for RCB.
- Virat Kohli: King Kohli scored a breezy 72 against Rajasthan Royals. He is one player that scores run in bulk. Now, when he’s overcome the lean patch, one can expect him to score in back to back matches.
- Yuzvendra Chahal – Yuzvendra Chahal has emerged as the biggest match-winner for Virat Kohli. With 3 wickets in the last game, he’s at the peak of his form. He will once again be the trump card for Virat Kohli.
RCB Team Form:-
With 3 wins in 4 games, RCB is in red hot form. RCB won the previous match against RR on the strength of its bowling. RCB will go into the match against DC confident that it has most of the things covered. Finch, Padikkal, Kohli, and AB de Villiers form a very strong batting lineup.
The real strength for RCB, though, is its bowling. Yuzvendra Chahal has been magnificent in IPL 2020. Not only has been able to pick wickets but he has also kept the runs down. He also gives Kohli the option to attack at any stage of the inning.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION