Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad & MI vs SRH 17th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 MI vs SRH 17th Match who will win and this match played on 4 Oct. MI vs SRH Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 15
- Matches won batting first – 10
- Matches won bowling first – 5
- Average 1st Inns scores – 149
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 131
- Highest total recorded – 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
- Lowest total recorded – 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
- Highest score chased – 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
- Lowest score defended – 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction:-
In Mumbai Indians vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 17th Match 2020 there are 0% chances of rain and The temperature will around 34 degrees Celsius.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
Last 5 Match MI vs SRH:-
- Mumbai Indians = 2
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 3
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 14
- Mumbai Indians = 7
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 7
MI:- W T W L W
SRH:- W W L L L
Playing11 MI vs SRH:-
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Priyam Garg,
- Abdul Samad,
- Abhishek Sharma,
- Rashid Khan,
- Sandeep Sharma/Siddarth Kaul,
- Khaleel Ahmed
- T Natarajan.
SRH Team News
Two back to back victories must have boosted the confidence of the Hyderabad team. Though there are some issues in the batting department they are expected to stick to the same side. One change that we can expect from Hyderabad is of Bhuveneshwar Kumar who pulled off a muscle in his last game. If he’s unfit, SRH can go with Sandeep Sharma or Basil Thampi
SRH Key Players
- Jonny Bairstow: It has been a hot and cold season for Jonny Bairstow. With 2 fifties in 4 games, he’s in some sort of form but hasn’t been able to score freely. The flat pitch at Sharjah might come to his aid.
- Kane Williamson – With Williamson back in the side, SRH looks are a far more balanced team. The Kiwi unfortunately was run out against CSK but looks in good touch to go big against MI. He’s their most dependable batsmen and is a safe bet.
- Rashid Khan – Rashid Khan has been outstanding for Sunrisers. He will hold the key for Hyderabad in the bowling department. Of late, Mumbai has struggled against the quality spinner and one can hope that Rashid can put up a stellar show against them.
Mumbai Indians Probable XI:
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Ishan Kishan,
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- James Pattinson/Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Trent Boult
- Jasprit Bumrah.
MI Team News
Mumbai has settled in well as a unit. The inclusion of Ishan Kishan has further boosted their batting order. They don’ need to tinker much with their combination. As of now, no changes are expected from the Mumbai Indians.
- Rohit Sharma: Rohit Sharma has started the tournament with a bang. With two half-centuries in 4 games, he’s looking in fine form. Rohit is a sort of players when in full flow can get you lots of fantasy points. He looks good for a big one on a small Sharjah ground.
- Keiron Pollard: Kieron Pollard in the previous two games has shown why he’s considered one of the most valuable players for Mumbai Indians. With knock of 60 off 24 and 47 of 20, Pollard is looking really threatening. He is another player you might want to bet.
- Jasprit Bumrah– Bumrah didn’t have the best of starts in the tournament but ‘Boom Boom’ is finally back to his deadly best. He can turn out to be a nemesis for Sunrisers batsmen.
MI Team Form
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION