MI vs KXIP IPL 2020 36TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| MUMBAI vs PUNJAB 36TH IPL MATCH| MI vs KXIP WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Mumbai Indians vs Kings Xi Punjab & MI vs KXIP 36th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 MI vs KXIP 36th Match who will win and this match played on 18 Oct. MI vs KXIP Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 61
- Matches won batting first 34
- Matches won bowling first 26
- Average 1st Inns scores 144
- Average 2nd Inns scores 122
- Highest total recorded 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
- The lowest total recorded 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
- Highest score chased 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
- The lowest score defended 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction:-
Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Recent Form:-
MI: W W W W W
KXIP: W L L L L
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Kings Xi Punjab||8||2||6||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between MI vs KXIP 36th Matchin IPL 2020
- Mumbai Indians = 4
- Kings Xi Punjab = 1
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Mumbai Indians vs Kings Xi Punjab 36th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 25
- Mumbai Indians = 14
- Kings Xi Punjab = 11
Playing11 MI vs KXIP:-
Kings Xi Punjab Probable XI:
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mayank Agarwal,
- Chris Gayle,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Chris Jordan,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Murugan Ashwin,
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh.
KXIP Team News
The addition of Chris Gayle to the starting XI proved a successful one last time out as he hit 53 to lead them to a much-needed victory. Kings XI Punjab could now stick with that winning team. Kings XI Punjab lost five in a row in total, after their first win of the tournament, but doubled their win tally by beating Royal Challengers Bangalore last time out. KL Rahul, the tournament’s top-scorer so far, hit 61* and Mayank Agarwal – second in the batting charts – hit 45. Chris Gayle’s half-century was also key in an eight-wicket win sealed off the final ball.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: Leading the batting charts after his 61* from 49 balls last time out. He has now hit one century and four half-centuries in just eight innings, with 448 runs in total.
- Mayank Agarwal: Only Rahul has scored more than his opening partner has after he scored 45 last time out to move to 382 in total.
- Mohammed Shami: Mumbai’s top wicket-taker so far has 12 from eight matches, which includes two more last time out.
KXIP Team Form
Kings XI Punjab, despite the batting of KL Rahul and Mayank Agarwal, had lost five matches in a row before their win against Royal Challengers Bangalore last time out. RCB hit 171/6 from their 20 overs, with Mohammed Shami and Murugan Ashwin taking two wickets apiece. In reply, Rahul (61*), Agarwal (45), and Chris Gayle (53) helped them to an eight-wicket win, as Nicholas Pooran hit the final ball for six.
Mumbai Indians Probable XI:
- Quinton de Kock (WK),
- Rohit Sharma (C),
- Suryakumar Yadav,
- Ishan Kishan,
- Kieron Pollard,
- Hardik Pandya,
- Krunal Pandya,
- Rahul Chahar,
- Nathan Coulter-Nile,
- Jasprit Bumrah
- Trent Boult.
MI Team News
Nathan Coulter-Nile was expensive with the ball last time out after replacing James Pattinson, but Mumbai might stick with the same line-up that earned such a dominant win against Kolkata. Mumbai won when these teams last met, with Rohit Sharma top-scoring as he hit 70 in a total of 191/4 in a 48-run win. They have not lost since either, winning five in a row in total to move top of the table – a position they maintained as Quinton de Kock fired them to an eight-wicket win against Kolkata Knight Riders last time out.
MI Key Players
- Quinton de Kock: Top-scored with 78* last time out to make it three half-centuries in eight innings so far in IPL 2020, with a strike rate of 151.97.
- Rohit Sharma: Also passed 250 runs in this year’s tournament last time out, but fell short of adding his third half-century so far.
- Jasprit Bumrah: Recaptured his form of late to move to 12 wickets in eight matches so far – the same as team-mate Trent Boult, but with a slightly better economy rate.
MI Team Form
Mumbai made it five wins in a row by thrashing Kolkata Knight Riders last time out. Set 149 to win, Quinton de Kock hit 78* from just 44 balls to lead Mumbai to an eight-wicket win in just 16.5 overs. Suryakumar Yadav had previously top-scored in Mumbai’s last two wins.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION