IPL 2020 is being played in Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Kings Xi Punjab vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Report Prediction
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 74
- Matches won batting first 41
- Matches won bowling first 33
- Average 1st Inns scores 170-80
- Average 2nd Inns scores 150-60
- The highest total recorded 211
- The lowest total recorded at 71
- Highest score chased 201
- The lowest score defended 134
Kings XI Punjab vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Recent Form:-
KXIP: W W W L L
SRH: W L L L W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Kings Xi Punjab||10||4||6||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between KXIP vs SRH 43rd Match in IPL 2020
- Kings Xi Punjab = 2
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 3
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Kings Xi Punjab vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 43rd Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 15
- Kings Xi Punjab = 4
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 11
Playing11 KXIP vs SRH:-
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Vijay Shankar,
- Priyam Garg,
- Abdul Samad,
- Jason Holder,
- Rashid Khan,
- Shahbaz Nadeem,
- T Natarajan
- Sandeep Sharma.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers claimed a valuable win last time out and, despite their high-profile openers falling short, there seems no reason to change their winning team for this game. Sunrisers Hyderabad also goes into this game on the back of a win, which also moved them to eight points so far. Jason Holder took 3-33 with the ball against Rajasthan Royals and Manish Pandey then smashed 83* from 47 balls in reply.
SRH Key Players
- Jonny Bairstow: Smashed 97 when these teams last met and, while he has not hit the heights of the 2019 tournament, he still has 326 runs this time around.
- David Warner: Like Bairstow, he has not managed to repeat quite the same feats as last season but he does still have 335 runs to his name at the top of the order.
- Rashid Khan: Still one of the best T20 spinners in world cricket, the Afghan icon has taken 12 wickets so far this season.
SRH Team Form
After a super-over defeat to Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad got back to winning ways last time out by defeating Rajasthan Royals. Jason Holder took 3-33 to leave Sunrisers with 155 to win, and Manish Pandey (83*) and Vijay Shankar (52*) ensured they eased home to win by eight wickets.
Kings Xi Punjab Probable XI:
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mayank Agarwal,
- Chris Gayle,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Chris Jordan/James Neesham,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Murugan Ashwin,
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh.
KXIP Team News
With Chris Gayle in the top three, Kings XI Punjab has been on an upturn in form and they could be unchanged for this match as they look to make it four wins in a row. Kings XI Punjab won just once in their first seven games – a run which included a 69-run defeat to Sunrisers when they last met. A resurgent streak of three consecutive wins, however, with KL Rahul in fine batting form, has lifted them back up the table. They go into this game after a five-wicket win against Delhi Capitals.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: Key with their bat all season in IPL 2020, he fell short last time out but has now hit 540 runs, including one century and five half-centuries.
- Nicholas Pooran: Scored 77 when these teams last met and his 53 against Delhi was key to their successful chase last time out too.
- Mohammed Shami: Moved to 16 wickets in ten matches so far as he posted tidy figures of 2-28 last time out.
KXIP Team Form
Kings XI Punjab has stormed back to form with three consecutive wins. KL Rahul and Chris Gayle both hit half-centuries in an eight-wicket win against Royal Challengers Bangalore to start the winning streak. Against Mumbai Indians, Rahul hit another half-century and, after two super overs, Kings XI finally emerged victoriously. And the winning streak continued last time out when Nicholas Pooran’s half-century led a chase of 165 to beat Delhi Capitals by five wickets.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION