KXIP VS RR IPL 2020 50TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| PUNJAB vs RAJASTHAN 50TH IPL MATCH| KXIP vs RR WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Kings Xi Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals & KXIP vs RR 50th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 KXIP vs RR 50th Match who will win and this match played on 30 Oct. KXIP vs RR Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions toss.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Kings Xi Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 59
- Matches won batting first – 25
- Matches won bowling first – 34
- Average 1st Inns scores – 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 128
- Highest total recorded – 225
- The lowest total recorded – 87
- The highest score chased – 195
- The lowest score defended – 129
Kings XI Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals Recent Form:-
KXIP: W W W W W
RR: W L W L L
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium has played better in recent IPL 2020 games, with the average first innings score in the last three games being 184. The pacers haven’t swung the new ball much although there has been ample spin on offer in the middle overs for the spinners to exploit.
The pacers have relied on a change of pace more often than not, with back-of-a-length deliveries also reaping rewards on this surface. Batting teams at this venue have generally looked to see out out the powerplay overs before going big at the end, a tactic that could be seen in this game too. With dew not expected to play much of a role, both teams will look to the chase. 170 is considered a par score at this venue as both teams chase a play-off place in IPL 2020.
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Kings Xi Punjab||12||6||6||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between KXIP vs RR 50th Matchin IPL 2020.
- Kings Xi Punjab = 3
- Rajasthan Royals = 2
Head To Head In IPL
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Kings Xi Punjab vs Rajasthan Royals 50th Match in IPL 2020.
- Total Match = 20
- Kings Xi Punjab = 9
- Rajasthan Royals = 11
Predicted Playing11 KXIP vs RR
Kings XI Punjab
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mandeep Singh/Mayank Agarwal,
- Chris Gayle,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Chris Jordan,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Mohammed Shami,
- Murugan Ashwin
- Arshdeep Singh.
KXIP Team News
Kings XI Punjab has been scintillating in the last few games. It’s an important game and KL Rahul wouldn’t want to change much in the playing XI. They’re expected to play with the same team. Ever since KXIP has included Chris Gayle in their XI, they haven’t lost a single IPL 2020 game. Gayle at No.3 is working for KXIP as he is taking on the spinners in the middle-overs. They have finally found their perfect XI and they will stick with it unless and until if someone is injured. If Mayank Agarwal is fit then he will replace Deepak Hooda in the XI.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: KL Rahul, currently is at the peak of his career. With 595 runs in 12 games, he is the holder of the orange cap. He’s scored in almost every match and can be backed to come good against RR.
- Chris Gayle: After warming the bench for the most part of the IPL, the “Universe Boss” is back with a bang. He looks in great touch and will be key for Punjab against RR
- Mohammed Shami: Mohammed Shami has been magnificent this season. He has 20 wickets to his name in 12 games and will lead Punjab’s charge with the ball.
KXIP Team Form
Punjab has been on a roll, winning 5 back to back matches. The race for the playoffs is heating up in IPL 2020 as seven out of the eight teams are still in contention for a top-four spot. Kings XI Punjab will take on Rajasthan Royals in the 50th match of the tournament. KXIP are in red-hot form and have won five matches in a row. RR has also found their mojo back as they defeated Mumbai Indians in their last game.
- Ben Stokes,
- Robin Uthappa,
- Steve Smith (C),
- Sanju Samson,
- Jos Buttler (WK),
- Riyan Parag,
- Rahul Tewatia,
- Ankit Rajpoot/Jaydev Unadkat,
- Jofra Archer,
- Kartik Tyagi
- Shreyas Gopal.
RR Team News
Rajasthan is also coming back from an emphatic victory. Considering the importance of the game, they too shall play the same team Key Players. The move of opening the innings with Ben Stokes finally worked as he scored a magnificent hundred against Mumbai Indians. RR’s batting looks pretty much settled and they would stick with it. Their bowlers are leaking runs, especially at the death and they would think of making some changes there. Ankit Rajpoot was picked in place of Jaydev Unadkat but he proved to be too expensive so they might go back to the left-arm pacer.
RR Key Players
- Sanju Samson: Sanju Samson gave signs of a return to form with a marvelous 54 in the last match. He will play a big role if RR has to secure a win
- Ben Stokes: Ben Stokes spooked life in this RR team. He stroked a beautiful hundred in the last game and looks in tremendous form. He is another player to watch out for
- Jofra Archer: Jofra Archer has been thrilling for Rajasthan in the bowling department in IPL 2020. He’s spitting venom with the ball and will be key for Rajasthan against Punjab
RR Team Form
Rajasthan is coming back from a thrilling win over Mumbai. It is a must-win game for RR because if they lose, they will be out of IPL 2020. KXIP can afford to lose one game but then they will be depending on other results to qualify. It is not only an important game for these two teams but also those like KKR and SRH. The last time these two teams met we saw a Rahul Tewatia special and a thrilling encounter and we can expect something similar once again from these two teams.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION