KKR vs RCB IPL 2020 39TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| KOLKATA vs BANGALORE 39TH IPL MATCH| KKR vs RCB WIN Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore & KKR vs RCB 39th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 KKR vs RCB 39th Match who will win and this match played on 21 Oct. KKR vs RCB Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 44
- Matches won batting first 19
- Matches won bowling first 25
- Average 1st Inns scores 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores 128
- Highest total recorded 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
- Lowest total recorded 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
- Highest score chased 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
- The lowest score defended 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Recent Form:-
KKR: W L L W W
RCB: W L W W L
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Kolkata Knight Riders||9||5||4||–|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||9||6||3||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between KKR vs RCB 39th Matchin IPL 2020
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 3
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 2
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 39th Matchin IPL 2020
- Total Match = 26
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 15
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 11
Playing11 KKR vs RCB
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Aaron Finch,
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Shahbaz Ahmed,
- Chris Morris,
- Washington Sundar,
- Isuru Udana,
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Navdeep Saini.
RCB Team News
After their win last time out, Royal Challengers Bangalore could stick with an unchanged line-up. An addition of a pacer with the ability to crank up their pace has helped the two sides bag the first and second spot in the table. Ferguson’s introduction to eleven did help the side reap immediate rewards but they now face an even sterner challenge against the likes of Kohli and AB de Villiers.
RCB Key Players
- Virat Kohli: Since the turn of the month, the Indian icon has been at his very best. He has scored 72*, 43, 90*, 33*, 48, and 43 in his last six innings.
- AB de Villiers: Smashed 73* when these teams last met and his late hitting – scoring 55* last time out – means he now has four half-centuries this season.
- Chris Morris: Claimed a brilliant 4-26 last time out to move to nine wickets in his four appearances so far. He took 2-17 when these teams last met.
RCB Team Form
Royal Challengers Bangalore made it three wins in four games as they got back to winning ways against Rajasthan Royals last time out. Chris Morris took 4-26 as Rajasthan posted 177/6 and RCB started slowly in reply. AB de Villiers smashed 55* in just 22 balls, however, to earn a seven-wicket win with two balls to spare.
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Dinesh Karthik (WK),
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Andre Russell/Sunil Narine,
- Pat Cummins,
- Shivam Mavi,
- Lockie Ferguson,
- Varun Chakravarthy
- Kuldeep Yadav/Siddhesh Lad.
KKR Team News
With Eoin Morgan has taken over as captain, he will lead the team again and is likely to have Lockie Ferguson in his bowling attack. The New Zealander came into the team last time out and was superb with the ball in his hand.
KKR Key Players
- Eoin Morgan: Handed the Kolkata captaincy and has scored 39* and 34 in his last two matches in IPL 2020. He has hit 248 runs despite being down the order.
- Shubman Gill: Moved beyond the 300-run mark for the season with his 36 last time out. He scored 34 when these teams last met too.
- Andre Russell: Not hit his usual heights this season but to write Dre Russ off would be dangerous – he can still be key with bat and ball and he has something to prove after his final over last time out.
KKR Team Form
Kolkata Knight Riders got back to winning ways last time out, thanks to Lockie Ferguson’s heroics in-game and again in the super over. They had lost to Royal Challengers Bangalore and Mumbai Indians in their last two games, but Ferguson’s 3-15 was key in restricting Sunrisers Hyderabad to 163/6 last time out. It should have been even better after Ferguson’s final over, but Kolkata conceded 29 runs from the final two to tie. In the super over, however, Ferguson took 2-2 in three balls and the Knight Riders claimed victory.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION