KKR vs KXIP IPL 2020 46TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| KOLKATA vs PUNJAB 46TH IPL MATCH| KKR vs KXIP WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings Xi Punjab & KKR vs KXIP 46th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 KKR vs KXIP 46th Match who will win and this match played on 26 Oct. KKR vs KXIP Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions. Kings XI Punjab will look to continue their winning streak when they take on Kolkata Knight Riders in the 2020 Indian Premier League, knowing a win will put them above KKR in the league table with just two games remaining.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sharjah Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Pitch Report Today Match Prediction
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings Xi Punjab Report Prediction
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 22
- Matches won batting first – 14
- Matches won bowling first – 8
- Average 1st Inns scores – 149
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 131
- Highest total recorded – 228
- The lowest total recorded – 90
- Highest score chased – 223
- The lowest score defended – 154
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction:-
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab Recent Form:-
KKR: W L W L L
KXIP: W W W W L
|Kolkata Knight Riders||11||6||5||–|
|Kings Xi Punjab||11||5||6||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between KKR vs KXIP 46th Matchin IPL 2020
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 4
- Kings Xi Punjab = 1
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings Xi Punjab 46th Matchin IPL 2020
- Total Match = 26
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 18
- Kings Xi Punjab = 8
Playing11 KKR vs KXIP:-
Kings Xi Punjab Probable XI:
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mandeep Singh/Mayank Agarwal,
- Chris Gayle,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Chris Jordan/James Neesham,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Murugan Ashwin,
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh.
KXIP Team News
Chris Jordan replaced Jimmy Neesham last time out, while Mandeep Singh was in at the top of the order in place of Mayank Agarwal. Agarwal should be back this time, after a minor bruised knee, but Jordan could retain his place in the bowling attack. After a poor start, Kings XI Punjab have now won their last four in a row – beating Sunrisers Hyderabad by 12 runs. Nicholas Pooran continued his good batting form in a low-scoring game, scoring what proved to be a crucial 126/7 before Chris Jordan’s 3-17 saw Sunrisers bowled out for 114.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: Added another 27 runs at the top of the order last time out to move to 567 for the season and stay well clear in the race for the Orange Cap.
- Nicholas Pooran: Producing several key innings, which continued with a more patient approach last time out. He averages 40.87 and has a strike rate of 173.01.
- Mohammed Shami: Chris Jordan was the bowling start last time out, but Shami – who claimed his 17th wicket – has been the more consistent option.
KXIP Team Form
Kings XI Punjab looked down and out until this current streak of four consecutive wins in IPL 2020. In among that run, it took two super overs to beat Mumbai Indians, while Nicholas Pooran has been the star of their last two victories. He hit a half-century in a successful chase of 165 to beat Delhi Capitals before his key innings – followed by some excellent bowling by Chris Jordan – earned a low-scoring win against Sunrisers last time out.
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Dinesh Karthik (WK),
- Sunil Narine,
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Pat Cummins,
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti,
- Lockie Ferguson,
- Prasidh Krishna
- Varun Chakravarthy.
KKR Team News
After getting back to winning ways last time out, and firing with the bat this time around, Kolkata could stick with the team that beat Delhi last time out. That would mean no Andre Russell again, who got injured when these teams last met, with Sunil Narine continuing instead.
KKR Key Players
- Sunil Narine: Back in the team and straight back to his best form. He batted down the order but still smashed 64 from 32 deliveries.
- Shubman Gill: Needs to get back to his best scoring form, but he does lead the batting charts for the Knight Riders with 321 so far.
- Pat Cummins: Proved why he was so sought after when he got back to his best with 3-17 last time out – more of that and Kolkata’s results will continue to improve.
KKR Team Form
Kolkata Knight Riders bounced back from a dismal defeat to Royal Challengers Bangalore, in which they had hobbled to just 84/8 with the bat, by thrashing Delhi Capitals last time out. Nitish Rana smashed 81 and Sunil Narine 64 in a total of 194/6 before Varun Chakravarthy claimed 5-20 to keep Delhi well at bay. The Capitals eventually finished on 135/9.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION