Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals & KKR vs DC 42nd Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 KKR vs DC 42nd Match who will win and this match played on 24 Oct. KKR vs DC Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Pitch Report Today Match Prediction
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 56
- Matches won batting first 25
- Matches won bowling first 31
- Average 1st Inns scores 190-200
- Average 2nd Inns scores 170-80
- Highest total recorded 225
- The lowest total recorded at 87
- The highest score chased 166
- The lowest score defended 129
The pitches in all three venues are getting slower with each game. Batting second on that pitch can turn out to be a suicidal decision. But again, if there is dew, the bowling second will also not be easy. Overall, captains have a dicey call to make.
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals Recent Form:-
KKR: L W L L W
DC: L W W L W
IPL 2020 Points Table:-
|Kolkata Knight Riders||10||5||5||–|
Last 5 Match:-
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between KKR vs DC 42nd Matchin IPL 2020
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 1
- Delhi Capitals = 4
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals 42nd Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 26
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 13
- Delhi Capitals = 12
- NR = 1
Playing11 KKR vs DC:-
Delhi Capitals Probable XI:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shreyas Iyer (C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Axar Patel,
- Ravi Ashwin,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Anrich Nortje/Daniel Sams
- Tushar Deshpande.
DC Team News
Delhi capitals too have several fixes to make. Ideally, they should let go of Prithvi Shaw as he’s been horrible but will they do it is still doubtful. They’ll most probably play the same team.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan: Shikhar Dhawan, in the last three matches has been nothing short of extraordinary. With two back to back centuries he’ll be brimming with confidence. Brace yourself for another breath-taking knock from the southpaw
- Shreyas Iyer: The Delhi skipper has been on and off this season but he holds an integral place in Delhi’s batting line up. He will be eager to play a captains knock against KKR
- Kagiso Rabada: Kagiso Rabada throughout the tournament has been among the wickets for Delhi. He is the purple cap holder and will look to justify that with another brilliant performance against KKR
DC Team Form
Delhi Capitals are coming back from a nervy loss against Punjab. IPL 2020 has been a dream come true for Delhi Capitals. 7 wins, 3 losses, what more can they’ve expected at the start of the tournament. It’s not that someone has gifted them this position, they richly deserve this after the brand of cricket they’ve played of late. Yes, they lost their previous match to Punjab, but there are a lot of positives for them to take from that game. Shikhar Dhawan, with two back to back hundreds, is roaring like a wild lion.
Kagiso Rabada is at the prime of his form. Ravichandran Ashwin and Axar Patel have done well to restrict the opposition. Overall, they must be pretty satisfied with how things have been going in the last few games. However, there is enough scope for them to improve as a team, especially in the batting department. Prithvi Shaw hasn’t got gong at all and other players like Rishabh Pant, Shimron Heymyer, and Shreyas Iyer haven’t been that consistent. Things cannot be taken for granted and DC needs to rectify their flaws as soon as possible.
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Dinesh Karthik (WK),
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Sunil Narine/Andre Russell,
- Pat Cummins,
- Lockie Ferguson,
- Varun Chakravarthy,
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Prasidh Krishna/Shivam Mavi.
KKR Team News
Kolkata Knight Riders are really struggling with their batting and might make a few changes in their playing XI. If available, Morgan could bring back Andre Russell and Sunil Narine in place of Tom Banton and Pat Cummins. Nitish Rana hasn’t had the best of the season so we could also see him warming the bench in the next game.
KKR Key Players
- Shubhman Gill: Shubhman Gill has been the most consistent batsman for KKR in IPL 2020. He has scored the most runs for KKR and can be backed to put up a good show in the next match
- Eoin Morgan: Eoin Morgan is looking in a really good touch of late. Poor start at the top is not allowing him to play his natural game. He can take charge by coming up with the order in the next game.
- Lockie Ferguson: Lockie Ferguson helped KKR snatch a victory against SRH with some outstanding bowling display. He will lead the KKR pace attack and will be hopeful of another match-winning performance.
KKR Team Form
KKR is coming back from a humiliating loss against RCB. Kolkata Knight Riders on the other hand were blown away by RCB in their previous game. And it’s not just one game, they’ve lost 3 of their last 5 games. The three losses were as comprehensive as it gets and the two-win were bare wins, KKR could have easily lost those games as well. This is a sign that KKR is not playing good cricket. Their batting is in disarray, so does their bowling. For them to get over Delhi is a mammoth task.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION