Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings & KKR vs CSK 21st Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 KKR vs CSK 21st Match who will win and this match played on 7 Oct. KKR vs CSK Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 51
- Matches won batting first 23
- Matches won bowling first 28
- Average 1st Inns scores 180-90
- Average 2nd Inns scores 150-60
- The highest total recorded 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
- Lowest total recorded 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
- Highest score chased 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
- Lowest score defended 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
The weather at Abu Dhabi is expected to make the players sweat with temperatures touching 37 degrees Celsius.
The match will be played on the Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. The average score on this ground in IPL 2020 has been around 160. Any team that can stretch their total over this score will fancy their chances.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020:-
|Kolkata Knight Riders||4||2||2||–|
|Chennai Super Kings||5||2||3||–|
Last 5 Match KKR vs CSK:-
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 2
- Chennai Super Kings = 3
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 23
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 8
- Chennai Super Kings = 14
- A = 1
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Chennai Super Kings Recent Form:-
KKR: L W W L W
CSK: W L L L W
Playing11 KKR vs CSK:-
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:
- Shane Watson,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- Kedar Jadhav,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- Sam Curran,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Dwayne Bravo,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Piyush Chawla
- Shardul Thakur.
CSK Team News
CSK is a team that likes to back its players. With a win in their previous game, MS Dhoni wouldn’t want to tinker much with the winning combination. They are expected to come up with the same team.
CSK Key Players
- Faf du Plessis: Faf du Plessis has looked a class apart in the tournament. An average of 92 with three fifties in five games, he’s done everything you can ask from a player. Expect him to go bonkers against Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Shane Watson: The big man finally found his mojo back with an unbeaten 83 off 53. The thing with Watson is that on his day, he’ll win you matches on his own. He now has some form behind his back and will be looking to carry it in the next match against KKR
- Dwayne Bravo: Dwayne Bravo have been superb post his return. The pitch at Abu Dhabi is a slow wicket and Bravo with his cutters can be deadly for KKR.
CSK Team Form
After losing three back to back matches, Chennai finally arrived to thrash Punjab in their previous game. CSK is a great team when Shane Watson plays at his best and that is what happened in the previous match. His scoring runs, Faf du Plessis in tremendous touch, and the return of Ambati Rayadu make CSK a much tougher team to beat. The bowling lineup did very well in Dubai in the previous match. Deepak Chahar got to swing, Sam Curran was tidy without being at his best, while the spinners exerted better control in than in the past.
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:
- Sunil Narine,
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Dinesh Karthik (C&WK),
- Eoin Morgan,
- Andre Russell,
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Pat Cummins,
- Varun Chakravarthy,
- Shivam Mavi
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti.
KKR Team News
KKR too doesn’t need to make any changes as the team has gelled well together. Earlier, there were talks of KKR dropping Nitish Rana from the team but the batsman responded well with a fluent 58 in the last game. KKR too is expected to play the same team.
KKR Key Players
- Eoin Morgan: Match by match, Eoin Morgan is getting in the zone of his own. He has played several quick knocks in the tournament but hasn’t quite got a big one. He could explode against CSK in IPL 2020
- Nitish Rana: Nitish Rana made an impressive 58 in his last game against DC. He looked in terrific touch and can be backed to play another big knock against CSK
- Sunil Narine: Sunil Narine is the most valuable player in the KKR set up. With the bat or with the ball, he’s a definite match-winner for Dinesh Karthik. Expect him to come good against CSK.
KKR Team Form
With 2 wins in 4 games, KKR has had a mixed tournament so far. KKR will look to come back stronger in the match against CSK, who have returned back to form with a phenomenal performance in their game. KKR management has backed Sunil Narine to open the batting with Shubman Gill despite the challenges he has faced at the top of the order. All things considered, KKR has a match stronger batting lineup than CSK. It has Shubman Gill, Eoin Morgan, Nitish Rana, and Andre Russell all in good form.
The opening position of Sunil Narine looks under threat. We think KKR may look to include Tom Banton in the team and give him a shot at giving them better starts. Similarly, they could choose to promote Rahul Tripathi and add Lockie Ferguson to the team instead of Narine.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION