DC vs KRR IPL 2020 16TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| DELHI vs KOLKATA 16TH IPL MATCH| DC vs KRR WIN| Dream11 Team Prediction IPL 2020 DC vs KKR 16th Match Dream11 Team 2020Today Cricket Match Dream11 With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 DC vs KKR 16th Match who will win and this match played on 3 Oct. DC vs KKR Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Team Today.
With two wins apiece so far, Delhi Capitals and Kolkata Knight Riders meet in the 2020 Indian Premier League. The match takes place at the Sharjah Cricket Stadium on October 3 and is scheduled to start at 19:30 local time. Delhi started with a super-over win against Kings XI Punjab and then followed that up with a more convincing win against Chennai Super Kings. With Kagiso Rabada in good bowling form, they were then set 163 to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad last time out, but could only reach 147/7.
Kolkata Knight Riders, on the other hand, started with a heavy defeat to Mumbai Indians but have since bounced back. Shubman Gill hit 70* in a seven-wicket win against Sunrisers Hyderabad before he is again top-scored with 47 in a 37-run victory against Rajasthan Royals last time out.
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 13
- Matches won batting first 9
- Matches won bowling first 4
- Average 1st Inns scores 149
- Average 2nd Inns scores 131
- The highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
- Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
- Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
- The lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
The temperature barely drops through the evening Sharjah – it will be another hot and clear evening.
The mass of runs in the last game at Sharjah shows just how much the pitch and ground encourage big hitting.
DC Team News
Without Ravichandran Ashwin since the shoulder injury he suffered in the first game, Delhi Capitals could stick with a similar side to the one beaten by Sunrisers last time out. Too many players fell short, where previously their individual form had been good.
DC Team Form
A thrilling tie with Kings XI Punjab, after holding their nerve in the final two balls, ended with a Delhi win in the super-over. They then comfortably saw off Chennai Super Kings after more good bowling from Kagiso Rabada and Prithvi Shaw’s excellent half-century. Last time out, Delhi – chasing 163 to win – could only reach 147/7. Delhi Capitals appear to be highly over-reliant on their middle-order, it is their top-order that is making the difference. In the previous match as well, the untimely dismissals of Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, and Prithvi Shaw pushed their middle-order on the back-foot.
The likes of Rishabh Pant, Marcus Stoinis, and Shimron Hetmyer could not play the waiting game and perished while trying to go for glory a little too early. This approach, in turn, puts a lot more pressure on him at the back-end and so far, he has failed to deliver the goods. Although Pant as well as the other players have all contributed to the Capitals, they have lacked consistency.
KKR Team News
After a second consecutive win last time out, Kolkata Knight Riders could be unchanged again this time out. They may move Eoin Morgan up the order, however.
KKR Team Form
Kolkata Knight Riders started with a heavy defeat to Mumbai Indians but they have bounced back well. Shubman Gill has top-scored in each of their last two games as they chased 143 to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad and then hit 174/6 on their way to a 37-run defeat of Rajasthan Royals.
Kolkata Knight Riders’ win over Rajasthan Royals came largely because of the fantastic contingent of the Indian bowlers. Shivam Mavi, Kamlesh Nagarkoti, and Varun Chakravarthi were all brilliant in not only keeping the Royals’ top-order quiet but also chipping away at the wickets.
The Knight Riders’ experiment of opening with Sunil Narine that worked so well over the past few overs doesn’t seem to be working any longer. In the three matches gone so far, Narine has been more of a walking wicket and wastes too many deliveries at the top.
DC:- L W T L W
KKR:- W W L L W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Kolkata Knight Riders||3||2||1||–|
Last 5 Match DC vs KKR:-
- Delhi Capitals = 2
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 2
- TIE = 1
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 25
- Delhi Capitals = 11
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 13
- TIE = 1
Playing11 DC vs KKR:-
Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:
- Sunil Narine,
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Dinesh Karthik (C&WK),
- Andre Russell,
- Eoin Morgan,
- Pat Cummins,
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti,
- Varun Chakravarty,
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Shivam Mavi.
Delhi Capitals Probable XI:
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shreyas Iyer(C),
- Rishabh Pant (WK),
- Shimron Hetmyer,
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Axar Patel,
- Ravi Ashwin/Amit Mishra,
- Anrich Nortje,
- Ishant Sharma
- Kagiso Rabada.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan: Hit 35 and 34 in his last two innings as he looks to get back to his big-hitting best at the top of the order.
- Kagiso Rabada: Leading the Delhi bowling so far with some excellent returns, taking 2-28, 3-26, and most recently 2-21 on his way to seven wickets so far.
- Prithvi Shaw: The star of their most recent win, that innings showcased what he can do at the top of the order.
KKR Key Players
- Shubman Gill: Leading the way with the bat so far in IPL 2020, with scores of 70* and 47 in his last two innings to help KKR to two wins.
- Andre Russell: Bowled well in the first two games, returning figures of 1-17 and 1-16 and, last time out, he let loose with the bat on his way to 24 from 14 balls.
- Pat Cummins: The Aussie quick took 1-13 from three overs last time out, dismissing international team-mate Steve Smith to set the tone early on.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION