Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings & DC vs CSK 34th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 DC vs CSK 34th Match who will win and this match played on 17 Oct. DC vs CSK Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Opened 1982
- Capacity 16,000
- Ends Pavilion End, Sharjah Club End
- Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Sharjah Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 13
- Matches won batting first 9
- Matches won bowling first 4
- Average 1st Inns scores 149
- Average 2nd Inns scores 131
- Highest total recorded 215/6 (20 Ov) by AFG vs ZIM
- Lowest total recorded 90/10 (19.1 Ov) by AFG vs NED
- Highest score chased 140/3 (17.3 Ov) by AFG vs SCO
- The lowest score defended 154/8 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings Recent Form:-
DC: W L W W W
CSK: W L L W L
Weather Report For Today Match Prediction:-
IPL 2020 Points Table:-
|Chennai Super Kings||8||3||5||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between DC vs CSK 34th Match in IPL 2020
- Delhi Capitals = 2
- Chennai Super Kings = 3
Head To Head In IPL 2020
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings 34th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 22
- Delhi Capitals = 7
- Chennai Super Kings = 15
Playing11 DC vs CSK:-
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:
- Shane Watson,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni(w/c),
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Sam Curran,
- Dwayne Bravo,
- Deepak Chahar,
- Shardul Thakur,
- Piyush Chawla,
- Karn Sharma.
CSK Team News
Sam Curran has been promoted up the batting order to inject some pace and Dwayne Bravo has returned to the team to make a wicket-taking impact. A successful experiment means they could be unchanged this time out. Chennai Super Kings have been unable to capture their normal form so far, but a 20-run win against Sunrisers Hyderabad last time out got them back on track at least. Shane Watson top-scored with 42 but it was some mean bowling from Sam Curran and Dwayne Bravo’s wickets that earned the Super Kings a key win.
CSK Key Players
- Faf du Plessis: His runs have dried up a little after an excellent start to the tournament, but he hit 43 when these teams last met and has scored three half-centuries too.
- Shane Watson: The evergreen Australian opener hit 42 last time out to move to 189 runs in his last four innings.
- Sam Curran: Hit 31 at the top of the order last time out and took his fourth wicket in three matches too. He has nine wickets in this year’s tournament.
CSK Team Form
Chennai Super Kings earned just their third win of the tournament last time out as they look to revive their season. After back-to-back defeats, a few changes to the line-up and batting order saw them hit 167/6 last time out. Some economical bowling in reply limited Sunrisers to 147/8.
Chennai Super Kings have won just twice so far and only once since defeating Mumbai Indians in the opening game. Faf du Plessis (87*) and Shane Watson (83*) shared an unbroken opening partnership in the most recent win, against Kings XI Punjab, to guide the Super Kings to a ten-wicket win but they could not back up a good bowling performance against Kolkata Knight Riders last time out as they lost by ten runs.
Delhi Capitals Probable XI:
- Prithvi Shaw,
- Shikhar Dhawan,
- Ajinkya Rahane,
- Shreyas Iyer(c),
- Alex Carey(w),
- Marcus Stoinis,
- Axar Patel,
- Tushar Deshpande,
- Ravichandran Ashwin,
- Kagiso Rabada,
- Anrich Nortje.
DC Team News
With Rishabh Pant out injured, Alex Carey continued behind the stumps last time out and Ajinkya Rahane was at number three. The latter’s sluggish innings could put his place in jeopardy, however. Delhi won comfortably when these sides last met, part of their six wins in eight matches so far. The most recent of those came against Rajasthan Royals last time out, as Shikhar Dhawan hit 57 in a total of 161/7 as they won by 13 runs. That result lifted the Capitals back to the top of the IPL 2020 table.
DC Key Players
- Shikhar Dhawan: Hit his second consecutive half-century last time out, following up his 69* against Mumbai with 57 against Rajasthan Royals.
- Kagiso Rabada: Tidy figures of 1-28 last time out moved the South African paceman to 18 wickets for the season so far.
- Shreyas Iyer: Moved to 298 runs so far in this year’s tournament when he hit 53 last time out – the second time he has passed 50 in this tournament.
DC Team Form
Delhi got back to winning ways last time out, as they bounced back from a five-wicket defeat to Mumbai Indians by beating Rajasthan Royals. Shikhar Dhawan hit a half-century for the second consecutive match and Shreyas Iyer posted 53 in a total of 161/7 before Rajasthan Royals were restricted to 148/8 in reply.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION