Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad & CSK vs SRH 14th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 CSK vs SRH 14th Match who will win and this match played on 2 Oct. CSK vs SRH Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 61
- Matches won batting first 34
- Matches won bowling first 26
- Average 1st Inns scores 144
- Average 2nd Inns scores 122
- The highest total recorded 211/3 (20 Ov) by SL vs PAK
- The lowest total recorded 71/10 (19 Ov) by KEN vs IRE
- Highest score chased 183/5 (19.4 Ov) by AFG vs UAE
- The lowest score defended 134/7 (20 Ov) by OMAN vs HK
Pitch Report and Conditions:-
The 14th Match match of the Indian Premier League is going to be held at the Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. We had observed in the previous matches played here that the pitch here at this venue is good for batting. The track is slower than the others we have seen and helps the spinners quite a bit. We are hoping that the surface is bound to get slower and be a bit more difficult for batting in this match. A score of 190 is going to be tough to chase.
Weather Report for Today Match:-
The weather forecast for Dubai is good for this cricket match. There are almost no chances of rain in the region and we are hopeful that we will have a full match to enjoy. The weather in Dubai is expected to be warm with temperatures going as high as 39 degrees.
CSK Team News:-
CSK’s team will be brimming with confidence after their two main assets, Ambati Rayudu and Dwayne Bravo have been declared fit for the next game. They are expected to make a cut into the side straight away. Moreover, CSK must look beyond Murali Vijay now. The can ask either Ruturaj Gaikwad or Sam Curran to open the innings alongside Shane Watson. Another change that can be expected from CSK is N Jagadeesan replacing Kedar Jadhav.
SRH Team News
Sunrisers Hyderabad is coming off from an impressive victory over Delhi Capitals. With Williamson back, they’ll not tinker much with their combination. Their batting looks strong so they might want to compromise a batsman to bring in a genuine bowler.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Chennai Super Kings||3||1||2||–|
Last 5 Match CSK vs SRH:-
- Chennai Super Kings = 4
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 1
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 13
- Chennai Super Kings = 10
- Sunrisers Hyderabad = 3
Playing11 CSK vs SRH:-
Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:
- David Warner (C),
- Jonny Bairstow (WK),
- Manish Pandey,
- Kane Williamson,
- Abdul Samad,
- Priyam Garg,
- Rashid Khan,
- Abhishek Sharma,
- T Natarajan,
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Khaleel Ahmed/Sandeep Sharma.
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:
- Shane Watson,/Dwayne Bravo,
- Ruturaj Gaikwad,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- Kedar Jadhav/N Jagadeesan
- Sam Curran
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Piyush Chawla,
- Deepak Chahar
- Josh Hazlewood.
CSK Key Players
- Faf du Plessis: Faf du Plessis have been the only bright spot amidst CSK’s dull performance. With 3 fifties in 3 games, he’s setting the stage on fire. He’ll be an important asset for CSK in their next game.
- Ambati Rayudu: Rayudu is declared fit and is expected to feature in the match against SRH. He delivered a man of the match performance in CSK’s first game against Mumbai before missing out on the next two games due to injury. CSK fans will be hoping that he continues from where he left.
- Sam Curran: With the bat, with the ball, Sam Curran has been terrific for CSK in the tournament. He is another player you can place your bet on to do well in the match.
SRH Key Players
- Jonny Bairstow: Jonny Bairstow at the top can be an asset for SRH. He, with his stroke-making ability, can lay a solid platform for the players to come. With 2 fifties in 3 games, he’s in a good run and can be backed to play another big knock against CSK in IPL 2020
- David Warner: Just like Bairstow, Warner is a high impact player. He’s got starts in two of the three matches but hasn’t quite converted them into big scores. The class player he is, a big knock is not far away
- Kane Williamson: With Williamson back in the side, SRH looks are a far more balanced team. The Kiwi skipper made an immediate impact with a fluent 41, helping SRH stretch to a defendable total. He’s another player you can back to come good against CSK
- Rashid Khan: Rashid Khan delivered a man of the match performance in the last game and will once again be a trump card for SRH.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION