CSK vs RCB IPL 2020 25TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| CHENNAI vs BANGALORE 25TH IPL MATCH| CSK vs RCB WIN| Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore & CSK vs RCB 25th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 CSK vs RCB 25th Match who will win and this match played on 10 Oct. CSK vs RCB Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches 44
- Matches won batting first 19
- Matches won bowling first 25
- Average 1st Inns scores 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores 128
- The highest total recorded 225/7 (20 Ov) by IRE vs AFG
- Lowest total recorded 87/10 (18.3 Ov) by HK vs OMAN
- Highest score chased 166/6 (19.4 Ov) by HK vs AFG
- Lowest score defended 129/6 (20 Ov) by ENG vs PAK
Chennai Super Kings vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Recent Form:-
CSK: L W L L L
RCB: L W W L W
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Chennai Super Kings||6||2||4||–|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||5||3||2||–|
Last 5 Match CSK vs RCB:-
- Chennai Super Kings = 4
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 1
Head To Head In IPL:-
- Total Match = 25
- Chennai Super Kings = 16
- Royal Challengers Bangalore = 8
Playing11 CSK vs RCB:-
Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:
- Shane Watson,
- Faf du Plessis,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- Kedar Jadhav,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- Sam Curran,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Dwayne Bravo,
- Karn Sharma/Piyush Chawla,
- Shardul Thakur
- Deepak Chahar.
CSK Team News
Deepak Chahar was expensive with the ball last time out but generally, the only major problem for CSK was that they did not score quickly enough. With all four overseas players playing well, it is hard to see where major changes will be made.
CSK Key Players
- Faf du Plessis: In excellent batting form so far, with his 87* in the win against Kings XI Punjab his third half-century of the tournament.
- Shane Watson: Made it back-to-back half-centuries when he scored exactly 50 last time out to follow up his unbeaten 83 in the previous game.
- Sam Curran: Back in the wickets last time out, to move to seven in the tournament so far, while he can also swing the bat down the order.
CSK Team Form
Chennai Super Kings have won just twice so far and only once since defeating Mumbai Indians in the opening game. Faf du Plessis (87*) and Shane Watson (83*) shared an unbroken opening partnership in the most recent win, against Kings XI Punjab, to guide the Super Kings to a ten-wicket win but they could not back up a good bowling performance against Kolkata Knight Riders last time out as they lost by ten runs.
Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:
- Aaron Finch,
- Devdutt Padikkal,
- Virat Kohli (C),
- AB de Villiers (WK),
- Shivam Dube,
- Gurkeerat Singh,
- Washington Sundar,
- Navdeep Saini,
- Chris Morris/Adam Zampa,
- Isuru Udana
- Yuzvendra Chahal.
RCB Team News
Royal Challengers Bangalore has been happy to mix things up so far and there could be further changes this time as they look to get back to winning ways. Moeen Ali made his first appearance of the season last time out.
RCB Key Players
- Virat Kohli: Started to find form again after a slow start, hitting 72* and 43 in his last two innings as he leads the Bangalore batting in IPL 2020.
- Aaron Finch: The big-hitting Australia captain started the tournament well, and hit a half-century against Mumbai. He will want to get back to that quickly.
- AB de Villiers: Already hit two half-centuries so far this season, against Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians, to prove how key he is with the bat.
RCB Team Form
Royal Challengers Bangalore have won three of their five matches so far, but they do go into this game on the back of a defeat. Their most recent win was a dominant victory against Rajasthan Royals as Virat Kohli hit 72* in a successful chase of 155 to win by eight wickets. Last time out, however, they limped to just 137/9 in pursuit of 197 to beat Delhi Capitals.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION