CSK VS KXIP IPL 2020 53RD MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| CHENNAI vs PUNJAB 53RD IPL MATCH| CSK vs KXIP WIN| Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Chennai Super Kings vs Kings Xi Punjab & CSK vs KXIP 53rd Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 CSK vs KXIP 53rd Match who will win and this match played on 1 Nov. CSK vs KXIP Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions.
IPL 2020 is being played in Sheikh Zayed Stadium.
- Stadium: Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- Opened 2004
- Capacity 20,000
- Ends North End, Pavilion End
- Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
Chennai Super Kings vs Kings Xi Punjab Report Prediction
Sheikh Zayed Stadium STATS – T20
- Total matches – 60
- Matches won batting first – 25
- Matches won bowling first – 35
- Average 1st Inns scores – 137
- Average 2nd Inns scores – 128
- Highest total recorded – 225
- The lowest total recorded – 87
- The highest score chased – 195
- The lowest score defended – 129
Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Recent Form:-
CSK: W W L L L
KXIP: L W W W W
The pitch at the Sheikh Zayed Stadium is a good one to bat on; RR chased down a 185-run target with 15 balls to spare on Friday. The pacers should get some help early on although they will have to rely on back-of-a-length and slow deliveries as the game progresses. There is likely to be a turn on offer for the spinners to keep them interested in the middle overs, which could be crucial to the outcome of the game.
Dew has played a significant role in the last few games, something that has forced captains to chase in IPL 2020. That trend may continue in this game as well. Even though this match is an afternoon fixture, the conditions aren’t likely to change too much during the game. 170 should be a decent score at this venue, with either captain likely to prefer chasing after winning the toss
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Chennai Super Kings||13||5||8||–|
|Kings Xi Punjab||13||6||7||–|
Last 5 Match CSK vs KXIP:-
- Chennai Super Kings = 3
- Kings Xi Punjab = 2
Head To Head In IPL CSK vs KXIP:-
- Total Match = 23
- Chennai Super Kings = 14
- Kings Xi Punjab = 9
Predicted Playing11 CSK vs KXIP:-
Chennai Super Kings
- Faf du Plessis/Shane Watson,
- Ruturaj Gaikwad,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- N Jagadeesan,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Sam Curran,
- Mitchell Santner,
- Lungi Ngidi,
- Deepak Chahar
- Karn Sharma.
CSK Team News
The is no clear update on why Faf du Plessis didn’t feature in CSK’s last game. MS Dhoni pointed out an injury but we’re not sure if he was talking about Faf or anyone else. Even if Faf is available for selection for this game, we don’t think MS Dhoni will make any change to the playing XI.
CSK Key Players
- Ruturaj Gaikwad – Ruturaj Gaikwad has emerged as a find for CSK this season. He’s coming back from two back to back fifties and will hold the key for CSK at the top.
- Ambati Rayudu – Ambati Rayudu has been on and off this season but is an integral part of this CSK set up. He’ll be eager to end the tournament on a high.
- Sam Curran – Sam Curran has given it all for CSK in the IPL 2020. He has been exceptional both with the bat and ball. He would want to finish a successful season with a match-winning performance.
CSK Team Form
CSK is coming back from two back to back victories. Despite being out of contention for a playoff spot, Chennai Super Kings have found their mojo of late with two stunning wins over RCB and KKR. With a revamped strategy revolving around young talents such as Sam Curran and Ruturaj Gaikwad, CSK has a new-found balance to rely upon although it has come too late for them to salvage their season. The team looks well-equipped at the moment, with MS Dhoni and co aiming for a third consecutive win to close out a disappointing IPL 2020 season.
Kings XI Punjab
- KL Rahul (C&WK),
- Mayank Agarwal/Mandeep Singh,
- Chris Gayle,
- Nicholas Pooran,
- Glenn Maxwell,
- Deepak Hooda,
- Chris Jordan,
- Ravi Bishnoi,
- Murugan Ashwin,
- Mohammed Shami
- Arshdeep Singh.
KXIP Team News
Even though Punjab lost their lost match to Rajasthan, they’ll not tinker much with the playing XI. They’re expected to step in with the same team.
KXIP Key Players
- KL Rahul: KL has been at his destructive best in the IPL 2020. 641 runs in 12 games speak the volume of his performance. He’ll be the key for Punjab if they’re to bag a valuable victory against CSK
- Chris Gayle: Chris Gayle’s entry into the playing XI has spooked life in KXIP. Gayle played a blistering inning of 99 against Rajasthan and will be eager to back it up with another scintillating knock.
- Mohammed Shami – Mohammed Shami has been spitting venom with his bowling in the tournament. His bowling is on to another level and he would be very difficult for CSK to get over.
KXIP Team Form
After winning 5 consecutive matches, Punjab suffered a defeat to Rajasthan Royals in their last match. Kings XI Punjab, who occupied the bottom spot in the points table for a long time in IPL 2020, is still in contention for a playoff spot, though. However, KXIP were dealt a sucker punch by RR, who chased down a huge target of more than 180 runs with 15 balls to spare.
While the KXIP top-order duo of KL Rahul and Chris Gayle have fired in recent games, the team will be sweating over the fitness of Mayank Agarwal, who has been absolutely sensational for them in IPL 2020. Adding Chris Jordan and Mohammed Shami into the equation only sweetens the deal for KXIP, who will fancy their chances of a win against CSK in this IPL game.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION