CSK VS KKR IPL 2020 49TH MATCH DREAM 11 TEAM PREDICTION| CHENNAI vs KOLKATA 49TH IPL MATCH| CSK vs KKR WIN, Today Match Prediction IPL 2020 Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders & CSK vs KKR 49th Match Prediction Who will win Today Cricket Match With Preview and Head To Head, Pitch Report and Live Streaming Details and also talk about IPL 2020 CSK vs KKR 49th Match who will win and this match played on 29 Oct. CSK vs KKR Dream11 Team Today Fantasy Predictions. Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 49th Match IPL 2020 today match prediction. Indian Premier League 2020. We provide 100 % sure today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. Who will win today match CSK vs KKR? Indian Premier League T20 toss prediction.
IPL 2020 is being played in Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
- Stadium: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Capacity 25,000
- Known as Dubai Sports City Cricket Stadium
- Ends Emirates Road End, Dubai Sports City End
- Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Time Zone UTC +04:00
- Home to the United Arab Emirates
- Floodlights Yes
- Curator Tony Hemming
Pitch Report Today Match Prediction:-
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Report Prediction
Dubai International Cricket Stadium STATS – T20
- T20 matches played: 88
- Matches won by teams batting first: 36
- Matches won by teams batting second: 51 (1 match ended in a tie with no winner)
- Highest 1st innings score: 219/2 – Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Delhi Capitals, 2020
- Lowest 1st innings score: 59 – Lahore Qalandars vs Peshawar Zalmi, 2017
- Highest successful run chase: 203/8 – Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars, 2016
- Average 1st innings score: 156
Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders Recent Form:-
CSK: W L L L W
KKR: L W L W W
Although the previous IPL 2020 game at this venue saw SRH score 219 runs while batting first, we could see a more competitive game between bat and ball on Thursday. The pitch could get slower as the match progresses, with the pacers likely to vary their pace towards the back end of the innings. The pacers have enjoyed some swing early on in IPL 2020, which should keep the batsmen on their toes.
Rotation of strike could be crucial to either team’s fortunes although both teams will target the shorter side of the boundary to score quick runs. Although teams have chased well off late in IPL 2020, both teams would ideally want to bat first, with spin expected to play a part in the second half of the match. With dew not expected to have much of an impact, both teams would eye a total in the range of 160-170 if they were to bat first.
IPL 2020 Points Table 2020
|Chennai Super Kings||12||4||8||–|
|Kolkata Knight Riders||12||6||6||–|
Last 5 Match
Now we Talk about the last 5 head to head matches between CSK vs KKR 49th Matchin IPL 2020
- Chennai Super Kings = 3
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 2
Head To Head In IPL:-
Now we Talk about all head to head matches between Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders 49th Match in IPL 2020
- Total Match = 24
- Chennai Super Kings = 14
- Kolkata Knight Riders = 9
- NR = 1
Predicted Playing11 CSK vs KKR:-
Chennai Super Kings
- Faf du Plessis/Shane Watson,
- Ruturaj Gaikwad,
- Ambati Rayudu,
- MS Dhoni (C&WK),
- N Jagadeesan,
- Ravindra Jadeja,
- Sam Curran,
- Deepak Chahar/Shardul Thakur,
- Mitchell Santner,
- Imran Tahir
- Monu Kumar.
CSK Team News
The last game was a near-perfect game for Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s team. We don’t see Chennai Super Kings making any changes to their playing XI. However, CSK is looking towards the future, with the likes of Ruturaj Gaikwad and Sam Curran impressing in recent games. In fact, the three-time IPL champions come into the game on the back of an astounding win against RCB, and they would be eyeing another win in their bid to avoid the wooden spoon this year.
CSK Key Players
- Faf du Plessis: Faf du Plessis has looked a class apart in the tournament. He is the most consistent Chennai batsmen and will hold the key for them against Kolkata
- Ruturaj Gaikwad: The move to promote Gaikwad at the top finally paid dividends as he played a scintillating knock against the RCB. He is expected to carry on his good run
- Sam Curran: Sam Curran has given his all for CSK this season. Scoring runs or picking up wickets, he’s been terrific for them.
CSK Team Form
CSK is the first team to be knocked out of the IPL 2020. However, they showed great skills in the last match and is expected to fare better against KKR. Picking up early wickets, choking the opposition with their spin in the middle overs, and then getting off to a breezy start, Chennai Super Kings’ victory over RCB was a typical Chennai performance we were used to witnessing. They arrived, but it was a little too late as Rajasthan Royal’s victory over Mumbai Indians shattered CSK’s hopes of making it through to the playoffs.
Now with their hopes quashed, Chennai would want to salvage their pride by winning the remaining two games. Ruturaj Gaikwad played a brilliant knock in the last game and MS Dhoni will be hoping that this youngster continues sparking in the reaming games as well. Faf du Plessis and Ambati Rayudu either way have been CSK’s two best performers. In the bowling department, Deepak Chahar and Sam Curran have delivered on most occasions. On Paper, CSK looks as good as anyone will be able to replicate their performance is yet to be seen.
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Shubman Gill,
- Nitish Rana,
- Rahul Tripathi,
- Dinesh Karthik (WK),
- Eoin Morgan (C),
- Sunil Narine,
- Pat Cummins,
- Kamlesh Nagarkoti/Siddhesh Lad,
- Prasidh Krishna,
- Lockie Ferguson
- Varun Chakravarthy.
KKR Team News
KKR is really struggling with their batting but they’re most likely to stick with the same playing XI. If there has to be a change, it’ll be Andre Russell replacing Pat Cummins but that’s very unlikely. Kolkata Knight Riders, are still in the hunt for a top-four spot. Despite being loaded with international experience and talent, KKR hasn’t performed to expectations, with an injury to Andre Russell also not helping their cause. They have 12 points from twelve games so far, which isn’t catastrophic, but considering the form of Kings XI Punjab, KKR would be desperate for a win against MS Dhoni and co.
KKR can take comfort from their win against CSK in the reverse fixture, where Rahul Tripathi scored his first IPL fifty for the franchise. However, CSK would have no pressure on their shoulders this time around, which could make them even more of a threat to KKR’s playoff hopes in IPL 2020. With two valuable points up for grabs for Eoin Morgan and co, one can expect KKR to come out all guns blazing against a CSK team looking to play spoilsport in what promises to be a cracking encounter in Dubai.
KKR Key Players
- Eoin Morgan: Eoin Morgan has been the most consistent player for Kolkata in the last few matches. He has played several quick knocks in the tournament but hasn’t quite exploded to get a massive score. With Dinesh Karthik going through a horrible time, he might promote himself up the order which will give him an opportunity to play more number of balls and get a big one.
- Nitish Rana: Nitish Rana made an impressive 81 against Punjab in IPL 2020, showing signs of a man returning to form. He can be backed to play another big knock against CSK
- Sunil Narine: Sunil Narine is the most valuable player in the KKR set up. With the bat or with the ball, he’s a definite match-winner. He’ll be very difficult to handle for CSK on a sluggish pitch
KKR Team Form
KKR has lost 4 of their last 6 games and faces a must-win situation. Kolkata Knight Riders on the other hand have completely lost momentum in the latter half of the tournament. They’ve lost 4 of their last 6 games and face a must-win situation against Chennai. The problem for KKR has been their batting which has completely collapsed in the last few games. Apart from Eoin Morgan, none has delivered consistent performances.
Nitish Rana played a brilliant knock against Delhi but couldn’t back it up with another good one. The same goes for Shubhman Gill and Rahul Tripathi. Dinesh Karthik is going through a horrific tournament. Things won’t be easy for KKR but they’ll have to overcome the obstacles if they’re to taste glory. The pitch will definitely favor KKR more and they’re expected to emerge victorious against MS Dhoni’s men.
TODAY MATCH PREDICTION, WHO WILL WIN, WHO WILL WIN VPL2020, FOR IPL2020, IPL LATEST NEWS AND MORE NEWS AND TEAM PREDICTION, DREAM11, DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION